Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone seen the clip of Abi saying she got locked out of her room after the reunion so shared with Scott?
She said she asked him if he wanted to be the big spoon or the little spoon and he told her get away from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GossWhore

VIP Member
Ty and Ella were shocked they came third. No way. Ty hid it soooo well 💀💀💀💀

73832293-0-image-a-32_1690876420444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ahhh thanks, how childish and catty. Especially from a group of “men”
I love that Will and Jessie just do their own thing and don't bother with the rest of them. It's very mature to walk away from the "cool" gang. They don't need the drama

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it funny that lady said all these proper famous people were at the event and the names she listed were Louise Redknapp and Cat Deeley 😂

• Haha

lalalala88

VIP Member
I agree, not sure what she was thinking accepting a deal with them. I understand her previous deal didn’t work out but this wasn’t the way to go.
I’m so conflicted about Paige. Sometimes I think she’s nice and then other times I can’t stand her. She just LIES about so much all the time. Like, her management had her in every magazine article going about having gone back to being a paramedic up until she disclosed in July that she hasn’t been working as a paramedic at all. She’s just so fake.

She clearly doesn’t care about how bad Shein is, just wants money for another holiday/ another van cleef ring. Sad to think she was once a paramedic helping people (fantastic profession) and now she’s just another basic influencer and notch on Adam Collards bed post.

Last edited:

Laika1234

VIP Member
Whitney’s management said she will be going down the high end fashion and broadcasting route she also has a shop that she’s opening so I don’t think she would have the time for brand deals anyway
High end fashion and presenting? They’re optimistic 😂

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Part of me thinks good on him for coming out and saying it (even tho we could all tell from his face anyway) instead of the usual "i'm a winner anyway I got my girl" answer they all come out with :ROFLMAO:

lalalala88

VIP Member
Twitter is like a different person, she's unhinged...
Ekin is a complete fruit loop and she definitely is very self entitled - talking about herself in the third person. And remember that story she put up when god forbid she needed to get the Tube one day and people were recognising her and “it’s like so hard for her to go out and about amongst the commoners”.
I unfollowed her a long LONG time ago.
---
Ekin is questioning covid vaccines but happily pumps filler and Botox into her face and silicone into her boobs. Maybe her bloody aches are from the silicone!

• Heart

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Molly marsh gives me such an ick vibes, she honestly acts so young and immature - her best friend is her 14 year old sister and she acts the same age as her, I don’t see her and zach staying together if she continues like that, the tiktoks, instagrams etc I’d think she was 15.

Reactions: 21