Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Yeah get what you mean as I’ve seen some of these plus her stories but I get friend vibes, like I can’t see the chemistry or sexual tension. When Whitney met his mates on the show, I felt bad for her cos they were worlds apart from her lol
To be fair I see what you mean. She did say on the Saving Grace podcast that the point of going on Love Island was to meet people who she wouldn’t usually on the outside, I admire her commitment to that I guess 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Spectacles

VIP Member
Look you clearly have your views of an event that you were not at. And I admittedly haven’t read your paragraph.

At the end of the day, you can clearly see with some objectively that she’s definitely not a clout chaser like those Casa rejects/2-day islanders and she clearly has a degree of credibility to her.
I’m gona stop chatting about this to you now as I honestly don’t have the time to read your paragraphs. And I mean that respectfully.

One other thing - as I said above, I hope they don’t get cancelled as I am not a fan of trial by SM and I am sure they can learn from this. We all do shitty things at times.
😂 Respectfully, that's fine if you don't want to read my paragraphs 😂

Also you weren't at the event either so how do you know what went on. How does that woman have creditability? She chats shit half the time 😂 I do see her as a clout chaser tbh and it's fine that you don't.

• Heart

lalalala88

VIP Member
Well this is going viral and loads of comments suggesting it’s them

That’s the tiktok I’m talking about. She/he says blue ticks have acc liked the tiktok 🤣
---
Just seen comments under that tiktok that it was Zachs post about space NK. Not Mitch.

I’ve no idea I don’t follow either.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
If that’s the crew they have then I don’t see anyone watching. These are the lamest of the lame islanders out of who they could choose.
Tiktok seems to think US islanders might be on it, do we think they’d mix it up or stick to UK seasons?

gimm3more

VIP Member
It’s very bizarre. It was completely speculation which she retracted quite quickly. So he wouldn’t have lost out on anything. Bit of context, I’ve a legal background, that’s why I’m scratching my head at CEO Bish rn!
---

I’d be surprised if he’s on all stars. Very very surprised.
Yeh she’s lucky he didn’t ! She’s a right weirdo 😂

Maybe her body aches because she's tense worrying about her cheating boyf 😂 and how did people recognise her on the tube? Everytime I've seen a pic, her face looks different 😂
---
Are Casey and Liv together? She comments on nearly all of his pics 😍♥ don't remember them being that pally in the villa
Did they not hate each other in the villa!? Or am I misremembering?

Samia30

Whitney’s latest podcast interview. I haven’t watched it but apparently she shades Ty/Ella and Zach/Molly. There currently a lot of discord about the interview happening on Twitter, Reddit and Tik Tok.

lalalala88

VIP Member
Why is Claudia doing Lucas Instagram this week? This was filmed months ago I thought. Why can’t Luca do it himself???

I was confused at first and wondering why he was referring to himself in the third person.

DonAragona

VIP Member
The boss of BooHoo group has an insta post with Molly Marsh advertising PLT.

Does this mean the contract?

• Sick

maghy7

I reading about it all over Faye throwing her shoes then they disagreed. The video from the sun doesn’t really show much arguing and they seem fine by end of it. I just checked to see if they still follow each other 😬😂

sillygoose502

So I just watched a YouTube video about the latest gossip with the LI contestants. The guy said that Molly was getting loads of backlash for going to Hawaii due to all the natural disasters.. I wasn’t really sure what to think because as much as she’s a bit annoying I feel like people will use any excuse to attack her. Anyways- I went on her tiktok and saw this- at this point I thought Hawaii only had fires which caused all the deaths and devastation- now I’ve found out it’s hurricanes too and I’m getting why people are like what on earth - the choice of song? Obviously she shouldn’t be getting death threats over it but it is a bit insensitive

Attachments

• Wow

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Oh i don’t know then 😅 all i know is Scott is probs gonna be on it 😂
Are old Ma and Pa Thomas pleased that all three of their sons are 'slaying it' in regard to the reality show and soap acting universe?
---
Why would anyone ruin a butt (especially one that looks so good) with a damn tattoo :(

I agree, it's a lovely shaped derriere but, rather ruined by the tattoo. I've noticed loads of these ass angle shots in the DM recently - does the photographer kneel behind the model's rear to get that 'up the crack' shot?