Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who ever is on this thread always going on about ekins fake followers…i saw this tweet💀 (not hating, apologies to the ekin fans)
That pretty much reflects what The Tab reported before. Boredrew also has a scary number of fake followers - which is funny for a boy who claims he doesn’t want to be an influencer … yet he so clearly does 🙄 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Dami Jacques Luca & Paige have hardly any according to the Tab and I think that reflects why they do quite well on Instagram relative to their follower count.
---
Wayne lineka was on saving grace podcast .said he dated ekin before love island
The 60 year old man? Brother of Gary Linekar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That pretty much reflects what The Tab reported before. Boredrew also has a scary number of fake followers - which is funny for a boy who claims he doesn’t want to be an influencer … yet he so clearly does 🙄 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Dami Jacques Luca & Paige have hardly any according to the Tab.
---

The 60 year old man? Brother of Gary Linekar?!
Wayne use to date Sophie Gradon (pre love island days) as well for a few years as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
God there’s a lot of “Feddy” pages on Instagram isnt there? Their reactions are similar to the Lemma fans, but not as entertaining 😅

Reactions: 5
I know ekin bought followers before she went in the villa and has bought some since but I’m struggling to believe that over 80% are fake. That would put her at less than a million followers. After she won love island there’s no denying she was very popular and gaining a lot of followers fast. Now she is losing followers which is pretty standard for former islanders when a new season starts. Don’t know why she bothers buying them though, makes no sense especially as it’s so easy to tell they’ve been bought.

Reactions: 7
She is so rough looking he could do so much better.
She’s strange looking - I’ve seen her “out in the wild” so know she loves a filter!

I also wonder if she’s got a job/what she does with her life - as she’s always on holiday/following Harry on away trips!

Reactions: 2
How desperate would you have to be to date Wayne lineker. Seriously. He would buy you a few drinks and expect the leg over 🤮🤮
The things people do to get famous eh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god Wayne Lineker. He was so embarrassing of celebrities go dating. They got in some lovely, attractive, engaging and far more age appropriate women for him and although they were trying make a connection with him it was clear he was not on their level. They were wasted on him. He is like those men on OLD who have no chat. I am really surprised Ekin would go for him, not surprised she would hide it haha.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.