Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And like clockwork, papped photos of Tasha and Andrew walking to dinner last night are on daily mail! I KNEW when they were going out last night on a date that they’d have gotten the paps ready for the walk to the restaurant and sure enough they did 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
Faye and Teddy have unfollowed each other.
Yep saw that today

Reactions: 10
I’m thrilled for Laura that she’s expecting, it was clear from her LI days that she really wanted to be a mum. It’s just a shame it doesn’t seem to be in ideal circumstances 🙁

Reactions: 22
I’m thrilled for Laura that she’s expecting, it was clear from her LI days that she really wanted to be a mum. It’s just a shame it doesn’t seem to be in ideal circumstances 🙁
Yes, she was really keen to become a mum and I think her and Dane Bowers had tried IVF. So not ideal circumstances but she must be ecstatic.

Reactions: 9
Laura Anderson had announced pregnant
That’s lovely news but I’m shocked it’s with Gary Lucy?? Have I been living under a rock😳 I didn’t even know they were ever together other than him trying it on with her on CGD and her seeming quite repulsed by him 🤭

Happy for Laura shes wanted a baby for ages..but could she of picked a bigger loser to be pregnant for😂😂Saying that all the Love Island girls seem to be pregnant for losers/criminals😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what happened with Teddy and Faye? They were all loved up til recently enough. Sad!
Not really. There seemed to have been cracks in their relationship for awhile. Someone on here mentioned that they unfollowed and refollowed each other some time last year. She also unfollowed his brothers.

Their last "loved up" event was that dumb Matt Hancock event.

I totally believe the rumors that Teddy spoke about breaking up with her to his fellow contestants.

Is it a trend to be pregnant at the moment. I feel like everyone is pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He has 4 kids from his previous marriage, so at least he might be vaguely helpful, unlike all the girlies that have the dad in prison when the baby arrives 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wayne lineka was on saving grace podcast .said he dated ekin before love island

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
who ever is on this thread always going on about ekins fake followers…i saw this tweet💀 (not hating, apologies to the ekin fans)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.