Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the Brits audience just full of ex-love islanders? Do they let any non-celebs in anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah anyone can go they released tickets a awhile go seen quite a few non celebs on twitter that have gone

Reactions: 2
Most of the love islanders are in corporate sponsor boxes, they’re just there to promote whoever’s box it is.
---

I think Faye’s new story pretty much confirms the break up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Most of the love islanders are in corporate sponsor boxes, they’re just there to promote whoever’s box it is.
---

I think Faye’s new story pretty much confirms the break up.
I was thinking the same. I had a little nosey she last liked his posts before Christmas and he hasn’t liked her since before the new year. I could be reading into it..she made her two posts and he posted 10 mins after her. Then after she made the ig story with that interesting song choice

Reactions: 4
Is there a new ‘celeb ex on the beach ‘ coming with all our favourite ex islanders?
I just finished ‘All star shore’ . Loads of reality stars in it. I loved it. (in case anyone needs a drama / romantic reality show)

Reactions: 1
patiently waiting for all the Ekin fans to come and say "she was too good for them anyway"
People get dropped all the time I have no idea why you would come to this ex islanders thread to talk about an event in an ex islanders career it's giving jealousy honestly. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.