Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the person who first noticed the 25k fake followers being bought by ES last Thursday 🙄🙄🙄 40k more were bought on Friday and Saturday last week. She was at it again 🙄🤯🤯🤯🤯. I’d get if she gained followers from DOI on Sunday or her coverage of the earthquake over the last few days. But these gains are so clearly bought. Well she’s made sure she is back up above 3.2m for awhile. No doubt once it is about to dip or does in fact dip below 3.2 again, there’ll be a sudden uplift! So in summary 🤣 a cool 65k purchased last week.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t the old thread full of this same
Conversation seems to be a topic 24/7 who cares to have a discussion about islanders followers most importantly seems like a weird obsession people have to be constantly on social blade checking them out tbh 🤣
I can comment on her purchase of fake followers if I want. This thread is about ex islanders of which ekin is and she continually buys followers unlike the other islanders which is reflective of the kind of person she is. Looking on social blade now and again is probably as much of an obsession as going on this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bollix about shaughna. I just know they are still together. She’s been advised to look all innocent to keep the cash rolling in

Reactions: 19
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I can comment on her purchase of fake followers if I want. This thread is about ex islanders of which ekin is and she continually buys followers unlike the other islanders which is reflective of the kind of person she is. Looking on social blade now and again is probably as much of an obsession as going on this forum.
Oh so you’ve went on social blade and checked every ex islander to see who buys followers and who doesn’t every single one that has a large following yeah? From last seasons Or is it just ekin everyone keeps tabs on 🙄🤣 it’s not that deep to buy followers you know and doesn’t reflect a persons intentions either because who cares. Everyone with a big following has bot followers and it’s done through management to keep their socials at a stable level it’s not the end of world and isn’t worth discussing it ain’t gossip 🙃

Oh so you’ve went on social blade and checked every ex islander to see who buys followers and who doesn’t every single one that has a large following yeah? From last seasons Or is it just ekin everyone keeps tabs on 🙄🤣 it’s not that deep to buy followers you know and doesn’t reflect a persons intentions either because who cares. Everyone with a big following has bot followers and it’s done through management to keep their socials at a stable level it’s not the end of world and isn’t worth discussing it ain’t gossip 🙃
I honestly don’t know why you’re so pressed. yea, she bought 65k fake followers last week. She does it continually. It’s fake. The others from last season don’t do that. For someone who goes on and on about being authentic….

Honestly you cant mutter a bad word about ekin ever without her fans getting annoyed. I am fully aware of that. The hold she has is something else 🤯. I seriously applaud her. I don’t know how she’s managed it because no other islander from well at least last season has that kinda hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not on about just s8 I’m on about all the other islanders from past seasons lol as this is an ex islander thread not just a let’s bash ekin thread like most people seem to think it is as it’s all anyone speaks about, I get she won the show but their is many other winners from the show and islanders to check out aswell not just ekin 🤣 if you live in a world where you think having Bot followers is an issue then I mean that speaks volumes, social media ain’t real anyway so why be pressed about it in the first place and care to check, like I said it ain’t gossip.
Look, you’re clearly triggered by my post. I’ll honestly make sure never ever ever to put up a comment that sheds Ekin in a bad light ever again. You can hold me to that. It’s not worth it, I can’t deal with the backlash. Ekin 1 - Me 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It does reflect badly on a person if they buy loads of followers. It shows that person is a fraud and a con artist
Giovanni from strictly went on a massive purchase of followers recently too. He also looks like a fake ass. It doesn’t ooze authenticity to buy bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look, you’re clearly triggered by my post. I’ll honestly make sure never ever ever to put up a comment that sheds Ekin in a bad light ever again. You can hold me to that. It’s not worth it, I can’t deal with the backlash. Ekin 1 - Me 0.
It was me who got told off on the last thread. New score update Ekin 2- Us 0 😂

To go back to the subject about the bombshell; it was actually from this years love island 😞 Another reason why I could never do this show
38D1F5A9-1AA9-450E-938E-8FDE8383FBD9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It was me who got told off on the last thread. New score update Ekin 2- Us 0 😂

To go back to the subject about the bombshell; it was actually from this years love island 😞 Another reason why I could never do this show View attachment 1947600
She’s slowly quietening the masses 🤣 we will all be followers soon.

Not sure what bombshell that could be so. Assumed it was AJ or Danica 🤔

Reactions: 1
Why give a tit if someone wants to post about fake followers. I find it mildly entertainly from watching a desperate person.

How is it different from the multitude of posts about how boring she is, how Tasha and Andrew are a load of tit, how Dami is a knobhead. It's a thread to talk all things Ex-Islanders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why give a tit if someone wants to post about fake followers. I find it mildly entertainly from watching a desperate person.

How is it different from the multitude of posts about how boring she is, how Tasha and Andrew are a load of tit, how Dami is a knobhead. It's a thread to talk all things Ex-Islanders.
It’s different because it’s a post about Ekin and it doesn’t shed her in a good light 🙄 it would have been fine if it was say Luca who bought 65k fake followers and it was reported on here. It’s because of who the subject of my comment related to. It happens EVERYTIME a negative (partially negative) comment is made about said person. Go figure! As I said above, the hold she has on her fans (followers/cult) is something to be analysed! Haven’t seen it with any other islander.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry no one else may care but I saw a comment on tik tok that Chloe said on a live that her and Millie fell out with Lucinda and then Lucinda did a Q&A and someone asked about naughty trio content and she said it’s coming next week?

Anyone confused as I am? Or am I the only one who cares? Hahaha I quite like Chloe and Millie’s vibe

Reactions: 5
Sorry no one else may care but I saw a comment on tik tok that Chloe said on a live that her and Millie fell out with Lucinda and then Lucinda did a Q&A and someone asked about naughty trio content and she said it’s coming next week?

Anyone confused as I am? Or am I the only one who cares? Hahaha I quite like Chloe and Millie’s vibe
I haven’t seen the comment by Chloe but I did see on Lucinda’s story that she did a Q&A somebody asked her if they’d all fallen out and she said no she would be seeing them next week. But seen this morning that Millie and Chloe are flying out somewhere again so unless Lucinda is meeting them out there? Bit weird if she’s lied though considering they’ll probably see it!

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen the comment by Chloe but I did see on Lucinda’s story that she did a Q&A somebody asked her if they’d all fallen out and she said no she would be seeing them next week. But seen this morning that Millie and Chloe are flying out somewhere again so unless Lucinda is meeting them out there? Bit weird if she’s lied though considering they’ll probably see it!
I think they’re fine as they all like eachother photos and comment on pictures (Lucinda commented Millie’s yesterday) but I saw somewhere Lucinda is back with her ex and I think she’s choosing him over her friends with holidays?

Millie&Chloe was only flying out to Dublin because they was going to see Chris Brown. They ended up only staying 1 day because their manager bagged them tickets for the Brits. Both girls are back in the Uk now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.