Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Ekin refer to herself in the third person 🥲
Cause despite the fact her mother is a therapist I think Ekin still has one or two issues.

I'm not intending to be unnecessarily mean or anything, I just think there is something off with her. She's not a mean or bad person so I don't like going in on her too much.

Reactions: 9
I watched her story. And I'm Irish 😅

Now this is my interpretation of what she said.
She came on an apologised for the mispronounced Limerick.
Then she said
"In Irish ( ie the Irish language ) its pronounced LIM ER ICK "

So it sounded to me like she was saying.... only in the Irish language is it pronounced LIM ER ICK . . but the truth is its pronounced like that in any language.

Am I making sense 😅😅😅😅😅
I guess but it really seemed to me like she was just trying to apologise and correct her mistake. I think she meant to say the correct pronunciation of it is…..rather than only in the Irish language is it pronounced. I really don’t think it was anything nefarious.

Reactions: 5
I guess but it really seemed to me like she was just trying to apologise and correct her mistake. I think she meant to say the correct pronunciation of it is…..rather than only in the Irish language is it pronounced. I really don’t think it was anything nefarious.
100% not nefarious, I'm Irish, I would seriously struggle to give a f7ck about her mispronouncing it!

She messed up her apology..... oh the horror 🙄

Reactions: 9
Will seems like the only islander who's immediately back to his pre-love island work/life, and I appreciate that.
Of course having a farm owned by his family make this easier, but we rarely see luca selling fish do we?
Love how he keeps making contents with his farm animals (oh check out his latest stories with that little lamb)

Reactions: 21
Keanan went straight back to rugby I see.
I wonder will we see himself amd rosie out on a date soon.🧐 I actually would like them together but I bet both are getting loads of DMs now they are out

Reactions: 2
Looks like Rosie and Keenan are enjoying lunch together. Same food and Coffees in their stories.
Much better couple than Casey and Claudia
I’m off to start a fan page 🤗🤗😜
EF60BE00-5142-4431-8EE7-A969689DE213.png
81CAFAE7-69A0-442B-B54B-9F5D9A4C3414.png

Reactions: 5
Looks like Rosie and Keenan are enjoying lunch together. Same food and Coffees in their stories.
Much better couple than Casey and Claudia
I’m off to start a fan page 🤗🤗😜View attachment 2068685View attachment 2068687
Ahh I'd like to see them together. 🤗

Casey and Claudia are 🙄🤢 which is a shame because I still think Casey is attractive (minus long hair😬) but his personality is coming off a bit desperate. Which is probably why him and Claudia suit more 😂

Reactions: 8
Am I just old and out of touch or is this dress absolutely horrendous ? Not only is it completely see through it looks like the cats been at it with it’s claws
I don’t like Millie’s style whatsoever. Not her hair, not her eyebrows, not the way she dresses, it’s just a big miss for me. Not my cup of tea. Actually I’m not very keen on Millie in general 😂🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I just old and out of touch or is this dress absolutely horrendous ? Not only is it completely see through it looks like the cats been at it with it’s claws
Imagine going out for dinner in that!!!! 😩. Leave something to your dates imagination Millie.
I don’t likethe way she does her makeup so orange!?

Reactions: 7
Why is she standing like that too looool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I’ve got a bee in my bonnet today but I’m bleeping sick of seeing Sanam posting photos every 0.5 seconds! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something strange going on here. There’s only been 4 tweets made about Will and Jessie in the last 24 hours yet they’re apparently trending in the UK.
IMG_6644.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.