Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Samie Claudia and Casey out together again 🙄
Will and Jessie are out with them too. Meanwhile Ron and Lana having a night in watching White Lotus. I wonder if they even get invited to these mini reunions?

Reactions: 6
Will and Jessie are out with them too. Meanwhile Ron and Lana having a night in watching White Lotus. I wonder if they even get invited to these mini reunions?
Do they care though? I know the musketeer clique think they’re fantastic and everyone wants to be in with them but really the craic looks very forced. D say they only look up from their phones when someone makes it clear they’re filming them for an insta story.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
15C96584-E3C0-421E-B4E4-25BDEB14D474.jpeg

If you’re going to go to the effort of setting up pap shots to buy yourself a bit of Daily Fail exposure, at least wear a black bra 🤦🏼‍♀️ (she was with Antigoni, of course- desperados flock together)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if I was invited I wouldn't go, I follow Casey cause he's pretty to look at but they seem like such an unbearable gang of individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is constantly on my trends too! I assumed it was cos I have looked up LI stuff in the past but it’s getting weird now 😂
Yeah remember trends are personalised to everyone, based on your location and search history.

Chyna (S8 Casa Amor) and Neil Jones from Strictly are engaged and expecting their first child!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ the S8 LI Cast and Casa Lot in particular are UNHINGED, First George from Casa Last year said his dad married Mollie from Casa Amors Mam and they were step siblings, Mollie came out and denied this, then Jack Keating Knocks some young wan up and then goes on Love Island, now Chyna is knocked up and engaged after 6 months! does anyone ever use protection anymore or not because it's baffling! on top of that you had Coco giving us Titgate and she was feuding with Crazy Summer who defends accused rapists on her twitter, S8 Casa cast in unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.