Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god actually warmed to Ron near the end but he can get in the bin now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does everyone think they’re together? Assume casey yes? Or am I totes off.
I don't know if you are being literal or not but on the off chance you are he replied to her "date night" post by asking "am I meeting you there?".

I think it's just to stir up attention for them both personally!

Screenshot_20230329_210144_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
Tasha doing the usually removing a post after it was posted because it was doing so badly in likes. I knew she would when I saw the number of likes she had after 10 minutes 🙄 That girl is so so desperate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tasha doing the usually removing a post after it was posted because it was doing so badly in likes. I knew she would when I saw the number of likes she had after 10 minutes  That girl is so so desperate.
Why not leave it and give it a chance? There are certain times of day you should post anyway for maximum exposure. These management companies don't even teach this lot the basics.

Also anyone seen the comments under Gemma's latest YouTube? I didn't bother watching the video but the trolling from Luca stans is next level.

Reactions: 8
Why not leave it and give it a chance? There are certain times of day you should post anyway for maximum exposure. These management companies don't even teach this lot the basics.

Also anyone seen the comments under Gemma's latest YouTube? I didn't bother watching the video but the trolling from Luca stans is next level.
What?! Haven’t looked but I’m shocked they are still trolling her. Wtf?! These stans need to relax and realise they don’t actually know Luca or Gemma or anything about their relationship bar the few snippets we saw on social media and couple mins every night during LI. Absolutely nuts.
---
Someone needs to tell Ekin to rub in her eyebrow pencil in her latest stories. It’s killing me how bad it looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What?! Haven’t looked but I’m shocked they are still trolling her. Wtf?! These stans need to relax and realise they don’t actually know Luca or Gemma or anything about their relationship bar the few snippets we saw on social media and couple mins every night during LI. Absolutely nuts.

---

Someone needs to tell Ekin to rub in her eyebrow pencil in her latest stories. It’s killing me how bad it looks.

She seems to have deleted many of them but there were ones pretending to be her ex, ones telling her Luca was depressed and it was all her fault. Ones telling her she's a terrible person. Mishandled the breakup. Was punching with Luca. Honestly easily 20 or 30 from different accounts.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She seems to have deleted many of them but there were ones pretending to be her ex, ones telling her Luca was depressed and it was all her fault. Ones telling her she's a terrible person. Mishandled the breakup. Was punching with Luca. Honestly easily 20 or 30 from different accounts.
What the duck is wrong with these weirdos!???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.