Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Ekin su mispronouncing limerick and lying about how it’s said in Irish.
Next she is going to say she’s a medical doctor and start operating on people.
The Walter Mitty of loveisland.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's probably a condition of the eBay-ITV deal that they take an islander on each series. Tom's as good a choice as any. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Tom seems type to make fun of eBay and second hand clothing even if designer 6 months ago and now he’s an ambassador 😅 Tasha commented ‘welcome to the gang’ something like that insufferable 😆

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the hate Gem would get if she actually came out with a new guy!

Seems she said she was very single and not interested in dating unless someone ticked every single box and even then she'd probably be more private about it. They have got all up in arms thinking it was a jab at Luca.

Reactions: 2
Not Ekin su mispronouncing limerick and lying about how it’s said in Irish.
Next she is going to say she’s a medical doctor and start operating on people.
The Walter Mitty of loveisland.
I don’t get it, what is it that you are saying she lied about? From her stories it seems like she missed pronounced and her Irish fan’s corrected her so she apologised for mispronouncing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t get it, what is it that you are saying she lied about? From her stories it seems like she missed pronounced and her Irish fan’s corrected her so she apologised for mispronouncing it.
The same as with Gemma and the Luca stans Ekin gets a lot of unjustified hate and made up stories about her. It's not healthy. She's not that special, why waste your energy? Especially since she isn't exactly horrible to anyone, her only crime has been to not be a good influencer!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Casey and Claudia are fuelling the romance rumours to stay relevant - tragic!

I think it’s mostly coming from his side because she’s got a good 300k followers than him and he’s clearly a clout chaser & player.

Hopefully her agent tells her to steer well clear, she’s the least trag of the 2.

Reactions: 10
I watched her story. And I'm Irish 😅

Now this is my interpretation of what she said.
She came on an apologised for the mispronounced Limerick.
Then she said
"In Irish ( ie the Irish language ) its pronounced LIM ER ICK "

So it sounded to me like she was saying.... only in the Irish language is it pronounced LIM ER ICK . . but the truth is its pronounced like that in any language.

Am I making sense 😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 8

Then she said

So it sounded to me like she was saying.... only in the Irish language is it pronounced LIM ER ICK . . but the truth is its pronounced like that in any language.

Am I making sense 😅😅😅😅😅
I totally picked it up this way as well. I cringed! To be fair though, the alternative is that she is going to visit a place that she can’t even say the name of, showing she actually gives no shots about it. Own your mistake!

Reactions: 3

Then she said

Am I making sense 😅😅😅😅😅
Exactly how I took it. She’s a bleeping idiot. Sure a Limerick is a type of poem. I feel like most of the world have heard that word, and everyone knows how to pronounce it.

Reactions: 6
The same as with Gemma and the Luca stans Ekin gets a lot of unjustified hate and made up stories about her. It's not healthy. She's not that special, why waste your energy? Especially since she isn't exactly horrible to anyone, her only crime has been to not be a good influencer!
This right here. For the life of me I can’t see why she elicits such strong negative reactions. From what I can see her and Davide just mind their business and get on with it.

Like you said she’s nothing special, hasn’t been horrible to anyone - no reason to waste energy on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.