Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way ‘oh polly’ dropped and unfollowed her for not selling enough dresses and buying followers. More to come out here I think 🤔🤔
They don’t follow anyone that works for them, she changed from the face of the brand to an ambassador so that’s why they unfollowed, what more would need to come out.
---
Not a fan of that idea because we all know they won’t be there for love, why they changing it to be like ex on the beach etc

Reactions: 13
Technically they’re not changing it, that was love islands original format.. wonder if Calum best will pop up like he does on every celeb dating show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt it’s true. It says Scott T and Kem are at the top of the wish list. If it does happen who’s to say these islanders would return.

Reactions: 1
They don’t follow anyone that works for them, she changed from the face of the brand to an ambassador so that’s why they unfollowed, what more would need to come out.
She’s been dropped by the company. Wasn’t invited to the fashion show.
The company unfollowed her to show she is not their girl.
I do think more to come out definitely

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Haha agreed. 99% of the time on LI I think the girl is out of the guy's league but she was punching well above her weight in every way with Teddy, even with him being a wet blanket
I don’t know what he saw in her tbh. She has a very horrible personality, she made him a fool in the villa and they never seemed compatible. I remember after their season ended, she made fun of a dish from his culture and all he did was laugh 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s been dropped by the company. Wasn’t invited to the fashion show.
The company unfollowed her to show she is not their girl.
I do think more to come out definitely
She’s in the Maldives that’s why. She went on holiday to get away from the hate after doi backlash just to be on holiday and people still want to hate on her and be Vile. Sometimes it’s time to stop and reflect on your own actions and thoughts towards people you don’t know. Think what you want though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s in the Maldives that’s why. She went on holiday to get away from the hate after doi backlash just to be on holiday and people still want to hate on her and be Vile. Sometimes it’s time to stop and reflect on your own actions and thoughts towards people you don’t know. Think what you want though lol
Yes I will. Cheers 🥂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think oh Polly was suppose to be a 12 month contract but her collection didn’t sell well. She is no longer the face of the brand but will still be a brand ambassador. The owner still follows Ekin

There might be beef with beautyworks
919ED280-026B-436E-B551-CA5AAFE986DC.jpeg

Ekin follows them but no longer has them in her bio

FA443995-5C54-4A83-95F5-381695403B45.jpeg

They unfollowed Ekin but still follow all the other love island girlies

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
SHAME on that CREEP Wayne🤬🤬🤬How dare he..a man with daughters & grandaughters..& z list celebs in the comments laughing & joking😡😡Its nothing but bullying & sexual harassment & I hope he gets his comeuppance🤮😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t actually denied it has she? She just quietly unfollowed him and he’s threatening her 😳

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.