Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare yourselves, Wolverhampton is facing a local lockdown due to a rising number of cases. If that happens, I suspect we won't hear the end of it from Eve.
Oh no! Can't go to Berlin/the pub/everything else no one in the country can do!! :O

Reactions: 3
No Eve. You can’t hug people in the middle of a pandemic - not even in your holy Germany 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why has she got to do everything for attention? Her mac’s broken - that sucks but she’s got apple care and could have found out about it being broken with a couple of google searches.

Going to stay with a friend socially distanced for a week???? Lmao just admit that you’re no longer distancing from your mates, most people aren’t so let’s drop the pretending. Nobody goes to stay with someone for a week and maintains 2m that whole time.

Reactions: 11
Going to stay with a friend socially distanced for a week???? Lmao just admit that you’re no longer distancing from your mates, most people aren’t so let’s drop the pretending. Nobody goes to stay with someone for a week and maintains 2m that whole time.
That's why she's off social media I think. Doesn't want to accidentally post a picture too close to a friend and have to deal with the backlash.

Reactions: 2
That's why she's off social media I think. Doesn't want to accidentally post a picture too close to a friend and have to deal with the backlash.
She just needs to drop the goody-goody image when we know she isn’t actually like that. Hardly anyone is actually following the strict rules anymore and are bending them to meet their own needs. I’d prefer her just to be honest about it than pretend it is realistic to socially distance from someone who you are living with for a week 😂

The way she speaks about oxford and just expects everybody whos watching to know what she’s talking about is so annoying like?? I know absolutely nothing about Oxford I don’t know what she’s taking about when she mentions the colleges and blah blah blah yet she goes on and on without even explaining bc she expects every viewer to know everything about her university becuase it’s the prestigious oxford😌

Reactions: 4
The way she speaks about oxford and just expects everybody whos watching to know what she’s talking about is so annoying like?? I know absolutely nothing about Oxford I don’t know what she’s taking about when she mentions the colleges and blah blah blah yet she goes on and on without even explaining bc she expects every viewer to know everything about her university becuase it’s the prestigious oxford😌
I only know so much as my parents live there and the students ruin it for the locals! I.e the jumping into the river!!!

I don’t know who’s more of a twit/beg

eve or molly.
It’s hard to call.

Ugh sweetie don’t you know we all do ADHOC at Jesus and hang out in the SPUD when we’re not down in LOCD. 🤷‍♀️

twit. Her not you. You’re obviously just an uneducated pleb. You’d never get into SOC. or even KMGD.

#wtfamityping 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do not understand why oxford is such a big deal. There are better unis out there. Even hunny it's not that deep.

Reactions: 7
I do not understand why oxford is such a big deal. There are better unis out there. Even hunny it's not that deep.
I know! I went there for undergrad, and now at a northern uni doing postgrad. Having a much better experience up here. Oxford isn’t the be all and end all.

I feel like she wanted to be an "Oxford Student" more than she actually wanted to study her subject at Oxford. You can be proud of your school without acting like being that school's student automatically makes you better than those who aren't.

Reactions: 16
In general people who act like they are superior to others have their own self-esteem issues and think that by doing this it will make them feel better but it doesn't!

I accept the prestige that comes with being an Oxbridge student but you're right, sometimes I wish she would calm down a bit because her attitude tends to come off as insincere and try hard.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she's obviously worked hard to get there. But... I know plenty of other Oxbridge students (me too I hope hahah) than don't feel the need to act the way she does. Impost syndrome maybe?

Reactions: 5
I think YouTube doesn't help her attitude either, like I feel like she has something to prove after Jade and Ruby didn't get into Oxford the same year as her she feels the need to prove that she deserves her place

This isn't Jade's thread so I may be breaking the rules but I doubt Eve needs to worry about how she appears compared to her as I think Jade blew a good education opportunity for the sake of a glorified gap year with assignments.

Reactions: 5
I think Jade might appear at the least to be very positive and woohoo! life! is! good! (although we all know how problematic she is), whereas Eve is just entirely unbearable

So Eve spent a week in Cornwall, went back to Birmingham, and is now going to Edinburgh for the day. I know we're allowed to travel round the UK now but this does feel like it's taking the piss a bit with moving about during a pandemic.

Reactions: 8
I only lasted a few seconds on her latest vlog, she had already mentioned Oxford and her year abroad... my goodness she really bangs on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.