Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh the nose thing. It actually knocks me sick, I’ll watch her videos and it’ll be the only thing I can focus on and then I click off.

Reactions: 4
omg!! her latest video!! "If I have to do a language course in Berlin then I guess that'll have to do :'( ..." OMG... she's so privileged, she's at Oxford and has the opportunity to go on a year abroad which probably less than 1% of people do... and she keeps complaining about it!!! ffs get over yourself hun

Reactions: 13
omg!! her latest video!! "If I have to do a language course in Berlin then I guess that'll have to do :'( ..." OMG... she's so privileged, she's at Oxford and has the opportunity to go on a year abroad which probably less than 1% of people do... and she keeps complaining about it!!! ffs get over yourself hun
Yeah, bit annoying really. Eve REEKS of privilege, doesn't she?

Reactions: 13
Yeah, bit annoying really. Eve REEKS of privilege, doesn't she?
When she first got into oxford she was making it out like she was working class and that it was so hard to get in..... (I’m not saying it isn’t, but languages and the college she picked have a higher acceptance rate than others)
She is far from the way she portrayed herself out to be, she seems to have only noticed oxford is a bigger problem when it comes to institutional racism!

Reactions: 8
I’d love to live abroad but unfortunately work comes first... Also, deciding to a masters straight after undergrad isn’t always the best plan, they prefer you to have worked a bit in the industry first, especially for courses like journalism.

Reactions: 4
She annoys me so bleeping much. I can’t even express how much I dislike her - her privilege that she covers up, woe is me attitude, and the way she tries to put up a front about being social and fun but obviously does a lot of studying or she wouldn’t get the grades she does.

also there was some discussion on gg of her dad leaving her mum for a 16 year old?! That actual disgusted me

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She annoys me so bleeping much. I can’t even express how much I dislike her - her privilege that she covers up, woe is me attitude, and the way she tries to put up a front about being social and fun but obviously does a lot of studying or she wouldn’t get the grades she does.

also there was some discussion on gg of her dad leaving her mum for a 16 year old?! That actual disgusted me
i don’t think that’s true since she has a little sister from her dad and step mum? idk tho lmao don’t rlly care about eve

i don’t think that’s true since she has a little sister from her dad and step mum? idk tho lmao don’t rlly care about eve
People were saying that when eves mum and dad divorced it was because he was with a 16 year old - quite a few years ago now so plausible that she had kids. I don’t really care tbh and there’s no way to prove it. But ngl if that was me I would be pretty pissed off at my dad

Reactions: 1
People were saying that when eves mum and dad divorced it was because he was with a 16 year old - quite a few years ago now so plausible that she had kids. I don’t really care tbh and there’s no way to prove it. But ngl if that was me I would be pretty pissed off at my dad
if that’s true i wouldn’t want to talk to him bc if my step mum was a similar age to me i’d be freaked out sm

Reactions: 3
Her whole new video is just so inappropriate, sat there talking about educating yourself then doing a woe is me because I can’t go abroad......

Reactions: 8
Hate that these influencers now are preaching black lives matter, only as a result of what has happened. You should already know about these issues, shouldn’t need to educate yourself now. Too late - people have died. She needs to grow the duck up and realise that not everything revolves round her and her privileged life. There are real issues in the world - it shouldn’t take people to be killed for anyone to educate themselves about racism

• Heart
Reactions: 10
lol i remember that, then she went off on one on twitter
if it bothered her so much she should've cleared things up but i guess there is nothing to clear up lol

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she looks really different lately? Like in her face? She looks completely different from a few months ago and I can’t figure out why??

1st pic was posted April and other 2 were may
I think it’s largely just she’s changed her parting? It’s a lot more flattering on her face shape

Reactions: 2
Her whole attitude for writing for the Cherwell magazine absolutely STINKS! Correct me if I'm wrong, but not ONCE have I heard her say how grateful she is to have had the opportunity to write for Cherwell, it's all boo hoo now I can't write for them anymore because I'm going on my year abroad, my dream has been taken away from me... how on earth is she ever going to get a job when she's just so negative about everything good that comes her way?

Reactions: 14
Her whole attitude for writing for the Cherwell magazine absolutely STINKS! Correct me if I'm wrong, but not ONCE have I heard her say how grateful she is to have had the opportunity to write for Cherwell, it's all boo hoo now I can't write for them anymore because I'm going on my year abroad, my dream has been taken away from me... how on earth is she ever going to get a job when she's just so negative about everything good that comes her way?
It’s like she has so many opportunities and privilege but then complains when something doesn’t go slightly her way???? I don’t understand, if I had half the amount of chances she did - going to a grammar school, getting into Oxford, YouTube channel with a following, work experience, writing for Cherwell - I would not take it for granted or complain to followers about how hard her life is. She doesn’t recognise just how privileged she is and that other people have to work twice as hard to get to where she is. Eve is so entitled and snobby but hopefully when she gets to the real world she will grow up and realise that things don’t always revolve her

Reactions: 18
It’s like she has so many opportunities and privilege but then complains when something doesn’t go slightly her way???? I don’t understand, if I had half the amount of chances she did - going to a grammar school, getting into Oxford, YouTube channel with a following, work experience, writing for Cherwell - I would not take it for granted or complain to followers about how hard her life is. She doesn’t recognise just how privileged she is and that other people have to work twice as hard to get to where she is. Eve is so entitled and snobby but hopefully when she gets to the real world she will grow up and realise that things don’t always revolve her
God she is so bloody whiney, I’m glad I unsubbed after the disgustingly spoken about Berlin storytime

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.