Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s racing up and down the country like it’s a competition 😂

Has she said what she’s doing in Germany? Might be difficult to find a job with the PANDEMIC and idk what the economy and job market is like there but it can hardly be great

Reactions: 8
Why’s she acting like she’s being forced to move to Germany? She’s done nothing but rave about it since she decided she was going and now she’s acting like she doesn’t want to go!

Reactions: 6
Why’s she acting like she’s being forced to move to Germany? She’s done nothing but rave about it since she decided she was going and now she’s acting like she doesn’t want to go!
Don't you know? Moving to Edinburgh is this week's dream xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear Germany.

we’re sorry in advance,

the United Kingdom. Mostly Oxford.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her new video about the news was ok, but I really wish she'd look further into the political editors. A lot of them she hails on Twitter as being great unbiased sources are actually pretty heavily biased.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s latched onto the idea of news/journalism when before it was never mentioned as a career. What she recommended in the news videos just shows her bias and the fact that she doesn’t fully appreciate a spectrum of news sources. I get the impression that eve just wants to be a know it all - but theres more to life than reading a newspaper and preaching about how much she knows. Also she has stopped talking as much about her degree and languages and now all she talks about is journalism.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s latched onto the idea of news/journalism when before it was never mentioned as a career. What she recommended in the news videos just shows her bias and the fact that she doesn’t fully appreciate a spectrum of news sources. I get the impression that eve just wants to be a know it all - but theres more to life than reading a newspaper and preaching about how much she knows. Also she has stopped talking as much about her degree and languages and now all she talks about is journalism.
She wants to be Laura Kuenssberg. That's entirely it, she's latched onto her as a role model and wants to be her, without much consideration for the actual career I feel.

• Haha
As soon as I started watching the news video I just wondered what type of journalist she wants to be? Is she wanting to be a political journalist? Because she seems a little naive on politics to be able to jump into that 😬

Reactions: 3
As soon as I started watching the news video I just wondered what type of journalist she wants to be? Is she wanting to be a political journalist? Because she seems a little naive on politics to be able to jump into that 😬
Pretty sure it's politics, especially based on Meridian. I think she's maybe imagining covering German politics?

Pretty sure it's politics, especially based on Meridian. I think she's maybe imagining covering German politics?
That’d make a lot of sense considering how much she loves to blabber on about Germany! She’d get paid to blabber even more 😂

She wants to be Laura Kuenssberg. That's entirely it, she's latched onto her as a role model and wants to be her, without much consideration for the actual career I feel.
If Laura bleeping kuenssberg is Eves role model then it shows how naive she is - supporting that Tory twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Laura bleeping kuenssberg is Eves role model then it shows how naive she is - supporting that Tory twit
You can see how often when she mentions journalism she mentions Laura Kuenssberg first in the list of journalists she follows and all that. It's definitely a weird person to cling too, especially considering all the accusations of electoral fraud against her from the December election.

Reactions: 4
There's lots of valid criticism given in this forum but is it really that weird when a young adult in uni has a change of heart? Especially in subject areas that doesn't lead to a specific career. A lot of people get interested in completely different thing than the one they are studying so getting into journalism from languages isn't odd at all.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Jade and Eve will hang out together in Berlin? I like how they've ended up in the same city despite one having got into Oxford and the other not.

Reactions: 6
I feel like it'll turn into a subtle "who has it better" pissing contest under the disguise of compliments and pats on the backs but maybe I'm just a cynical old fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.