Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m already sick of seeing that view outside of her window. We get it - you’re in Berlin

Reactions: 8
I feel like it'll turn into a subtle "who has it better" pissing contest under the disguise of compliments and pats on the backs but maybe I'm just a cynical old fart.
God I hope so. The passive aggressive instagrams/tweets and subtle digs at each other would be fantastic.

Reactions: 3
did anyone notice that her video on news didn't get many views? her videos are usually between 35k-50k views, but that vid has less than 10k... i wonder why, maybe her subscribers are only interested in videos regarding her academic/personal life?

did anyone notice that her video on news didn't get many views? her videos are usually between 35k-50k views, but that vid has less than 10k... i wonder why, maybe her subscribers are only interested in videos regarding her academic/personal life?
Her views have dropped a lot compared to before she got into uni, back then she has a lot of videos that have 200k+ views. I think people move on very quickly from studytubers

Reactions: 7
How many people has she hung out with since she’s came to Germany?! Cases are rising in all of
Germany and she seriously sees a different person every day 🙄

Reactions: 7
Where can I find an internship that just involves going to cafes/bars and meeting up with friends??

Why did she make a big thing of saying goodbye to her home filming set up in her new video? She's only gone until Christmas, it's the same as when she goes away for a term at uni and she never acts as if she's permanently moving forever when that happens

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She also did an interview for CNN about the government's obesity strategy and it's effect on those with eating disorders, despite the fact (by her own admission) she's never had an eating disorder... Which is classic "talking over people".

Screenshot_20200813-153300.png

I don't doubt she went through a period of disordered eating, but (sadly) the vast majority of teenagers do. As someone with a sibling who suffered incredibly during a long struggle with Anorexia Nervosa, it really annoys me that Eve perpetuates the idea that using a calorie counting app and dieting as a teenager = an eating disorder.

It's this kind of attitude that makes people not take eating disorders seriously.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.