Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Oxfess”, Jesus she loves to tell everyone what uni she’s at doesn’t she
And she clearly looks down on anyone that isn’t at Oxford or Cambridge, it’s not all about going to Oxbridge - going to any uni is an amazing achievement and sets you up for life

Reactions: 5
And she clearly looks down on anyone that isn’t at Oxford or Cambridge, it’s not all about going to Oxbridge - going to any uni is an amazing achievement and sets you up for life
i know someone who rejected oxford because they didn’t think it was the right uni for them so they ended up at bath which they much prefer

Reactions: 5
I wish she'd been rejected and went to Edinburgh in all honesty. Don't think she'd be so quick to judge everyone else if she wasn't in such a toxic environment.

Reactions: 11
i know someone who rejected oxford because they didn’t think it was the right uni for them so they ended up at bath which they much prefer
Exactly! One of my uni friends rejected Cambridge for Durham and said it was the best thing so she could stay up north. Eve seemed to be so fixated on the idea of Oxford as the best rather than going to uni for a degree.

Reactions: 8
Eve seems to just use Oxford uni as her entire personality
Despite the fact it’s a messed up institution with lots of problems, when she was complying about having the same work load as normal, I thought if she had actually gone to a poly she might be complaining the other way 😂

I’ve just finished uni and I can’t think of anything worse than going to Oxbridge 😂 the workload they get given can’t be an accurate measure of their intelligence. Quality > quantity

Reactions: 9
She glorifies thinness so much in her latest video. As much as she preaches inclusivity, it’s clear that she still espouses really regressive views about weight and appearance.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why her friends Lizzie and Liv Rook disappeared off YouTube?
I’m not too sure but I think in some way they both got fed up with it? It’s gone now but Lizzie shared something to her story the other day and for the life of me I can’t remember what it said - but along the lines of YouTube/social media not being worth it?
I think liv became a photographer? I think she just wanted a career

I’m sure someone knows more

Reactions: 1
How many more ads with Fabletics is she going to do? They all look the same anyway. Don’t just pose infront of the camera and tell us how “cute” that sports bra is. Why can’t she actually do a sporty video. Maybe talk about her routine (that she’s apparently doing), talk about how the clothes fit during a workout etc.
I think I’ve never seen anyone actually run or do anything remotely high intensity in Fabletics which just leads to me thinking their quality is crap.

Reactions: 2
Does she even work out? Brands really need to be more discerning about who they work with. Viewers aren’t stupid.

Reactions: 2
I’m not too sure but I think in some way they both got fed up with it? It’s gone now but Lizzie shared something to her story the other day and for the life of me I can’t remember what it said - but along the lines of YouTube/social media not being worth it?
I think liv became a photographer? I think she just wanted a career

I’m sure someone knows more
I feel like with both Liv and Lizzie they were quite salty that they didn’t have huge followings - like Lydia Violeta, Molly/Beauty Spectrum and Eve all had over 100k, whereas they didn’t, plus never seemed to do many sponsorships either. Maybe I’m reading too muchinto it and they just got bored/wanted another path but it felt a bit weird to just disappear, especially as they had made the effort to begin with?

Does she even work out? Brands really need to be more discerning about who they work with. Viewers aren’t stupid.
I highly doubt she does. I think she’s got a really good figure. (Yes I’m jealous haha), but it doesn’t look like an exercised body.

Also, just to add as I know Eve reads forums and has had some issues with food - she does genuinely have a lovely figure, so please don’t think I’m being horrible by assuming that she doesn’t exercise, she still has a figure I would love to have!

Last edited:
Prepare yourselves, Wolverhampton is facing a local lockdown due to a rising number of cases. If that happens, I suspect we won't hear the end of it from Eve.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.