Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she has so many opportunities and privilege but then complains when something doesn’t go slightly her way???? I don’t understand, if I had half the amount of chances she did - going to a grammar school, getting into Oxford, YouTube channel with a following, work experience, writing for Cherwell - I would not take it for granted or complain to followers about how hard her life is. She doesn’t recognise just how privileged she is and that other people have to work twice as hard to get to where she is. Eve is so entitled and snobby but hopefully when she gets to the real world she will grow up and realise that things don’t always revolve her
THIS.

also if anyone else follows her on instagram can they make out the tiny text on her story post when she's listening to Billy Joel in the car? I'm just curious :LOL:

Reactions: 2
She really tries to play up the working-class angle and it's such a joke.

Pretty sure she's from Sutton Coldfield, which is THE poshest area of Bham by miles, it's one of the areas (along with Solihull) that people like footballers choose to live, although obviously not every house there is a mansion. Isn't her mum a lawyer, too?

I'm also fairly sure she went to Sutton Girls Grammar. Now, the grammar system in Bham is lowkey awful, because it's SO COMPETITIVE. No one really gets in without pushy parents who will pay for coaching and practice tests. I went to a low-end private school, and my impression (lived in Bham for 5yrs) was that the grammars were actually more exclusive.

So yeah, in short, Eve is posh and completely tone-deaf about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She really tries to play up the working-class angle and it's such a joke.

Pretty sure she's from Sutton Coldfield, which is THE poshest area of Bham by miles, it's one of the areas (along with Solihull) that people like footballers choose to live, although obviously not every house there is a mansion. Isn't her mum a lawyer, too?

I'm also fairly sure she went to Sutton Girls Grammar. Now, the grammar system in Bham is lowkey awful, because it's SO COMPETITIVE. No one really gets in without pushy parents who will pay for coaching and practice tests. I went to a low-end private school, and my impression (lived in Bham for 5yrs) was that the grammars were actually more exclusive.

So yeah, in short, Eve is posh and completely tone-deaf about it.
i think shes from Wolverhampton? and she defo went to Wolverhampton girls high school - its a good grammar school i think
she says shes from Birmingham because she doesn't like to associate herself with wolvo but when shes talking about privilege and how she most definitely is not privileged shes from Wolverhampton
i mean you cant pick and choose where you're from when you want to lol

Reactions: 4
i think shes from Wolverhampton? and she defo went to Wolverhampton girls high school - its a good grammar school i think
she says shes from Birmingham because she doesn't like to associate herself with wolvo but when shes talking about privilege and how she most definitely is not privileged shes from Wolverhampton
i mean you cant pick and choose where you're from when you want to lol
This is all correct, she’s from Wolverhampton, I think sometimes she says Birmingham because she assumes people don’t know where Wolverhampton is....

Reactions: 1
It's disgusting that she's asking people to write for free for her new "magazine". Pay your workers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's disgusting that she's asking people to write for free for her new "magazine". Pay your workers.
She’s massively shown her privilege through this, lots of working class people can’t afford to do internships etc because they can’t afford to work for free, the longer she is at oxford and is around people like herself, the worse she is going to get

Reactions: 8
Why has she booked a flight to berlin??? The chances of being able to go in august are so unlikely, and why would you want to move to another country right now away from family and friends. She only thinks of herself and like it’s the end of the world if she doesn’t go on her year abroad right now.

Reactions: 9
Such an unlikable girl, I wish she’d stop being such a patronising, condescending know it all on twitter.

her attitude is so off putting, and she wonders why her channel doesn’t grow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Such an unlikable girl, I wish she’d stop being such a patronising, condescending know it all on twitter.

her attitude is so off putting, and she wonders why her channel doesn’t grow 🤷‍♀️
She was much more likeable as a 16 year old exam guru than in her current 'woke and woe-me' state

This is all correct, she’s from Wolverhampton, I think sometimes she says Birmingham because she assumes people don’t know where Wolverhampton is....
She’s from West Bromwich and went to Wolverhampton Girls High School I think

For me it’s her constant need to talk about how much clubbing and drinking she does whilst at uni, obvs not now but when she’s doing her vlogs at uni it’s all she seems to mention. It’s like Anastasia constantly banging on about her losing her virginity, I’ve always said the more someone talks about something, the less true it is 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s like 20 now, the title of being a clubber and drinking loads really becomes irrelevant the older you get and im only 21 😂

Her most recent video was actually wayyy better than her other videos in the past 2-3 months!! She talked about things in a much more balanced light which was pleasing to see

In her new video - why is she acting like she’s never seen rain, thunder or lightning before? Making a big deal out of rain, this is literally what it’s like in England 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Eve is now complaining about how people on her uni confessions site have been criticising the meridian magazine. I looked and she has commented on all the posts with snide remarks and then wonders why people find her online persona annoying. The main thing I don’t understand how the editors are international when they all go to uk unis. Just shows her privilege that she can set up a magazine by herself and get people to be editors and writers for her.

Reactions: 5
Eve is now complaining about how people on her uni confessions site have been criticising the meridian magazine. I looked and she has commented on all the posts with snide remarks and then wonders why people find her online persona annoying. The main thing I don’t understand how the editors are international when they all go to uk unis. Just shows her privilege that she can set up a magazine by herself and get people to be editors and writers for her.
Can you link it? Really want to see what she’s been saying

what’s this website? i wanna have a read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.