Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just looked at the Dutch entry. Is this seriously meant to be a tribute. It’s like scooter off temu.

We get it you don't like the guy. Good thing he's not performing tonight then. Maybe best if we just move on. It's meant to be a bit of fun.

Reactions: 7
There will be clear guidelines around when they can and can't be filmed. The media will be briefed on this and will know the rules. Sounds like one of them chose to ignore it.

Looking a lot like a stitch up to me too I have to say.
and right after he asked aloud why eden couldn't answer a question on participant's safety? nothing to see here...

Reactions: 3
Ooooh a eurovision thread. Normally I have a party but not this year so you are all my party.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Idc if people think they’re attention seeking - I have become obsessed with Bambie (Irish entry) over the last week 🤣🤣🤣 I love people who say things as they are. Olly will be diplomatic about his experience when it’s done- Bambie is going set the EBU on fire lmao

Reactions: 8
Ooooh a eurovision thread. Normally I have a party but not this year so you are all my party.
I love this thread while the show is running, it’s really hilarious to read everybody’s comments. I hope it’ll be the same this year and focus on the acts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely loved both her winning songs which I didn’t even realise were Eurovision songs til this week lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Evening all 😊

Finished my overtime and just getting my first drink of the night.

Gutted to have just read that Mans is not presenting with Petea tonight. 😭

Reactions: 4
Oh no Loreen has the nails on again it seems! I’m watching the German pre party which is usually cringe

If the Israeli team keep harassing other contestants/delegations how on earth do they keep getting away with it. It's almost as if they are trying to piss everyone off on purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no Loreen has the nails on again it seems! I’m watching the German pre party which is usually cringe
Omg you’re brave, I avoid that show because as you said, it’s absolutely cringe. Can’t wait for the German jury and public to give Israel 12 points and receive zero in return haha 😁

• Haha
We get it you don't like the guy. Good thing he's not performing tonight then. Maybe best if we just move on. It's meant to be a bit of fun.
Sorry I wasn’t trying to be hateful or bit hy. I just want the night to be fun too.
I am enjoying the massive drama though as it has made this the most entertaining Eurovision in years.
Am not trying to ruin anyone’s fun either. Hopefully we can have a good thread over the next few hours.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.