Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody here also watching from Germany? We have a new commenter this year and the old one was simply the best, really snarky sometimes. Will be interesting how the guy holds up,to that.

Reactions: 5
Omg you’re brave, I avoid that show because as you said, it’s absolutely cringe. Can’t wait for the German jury and public to give Israel 12 points and receive zero in return haha 😁
god just imagine how awful it would feel if you're Palestinian seeing Israel getting 12 after 12. really hope it won't happen

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If the Israeli team keep harassing other contestants/delegations how on earth do they keep getting away with it. It's almost as if they are trying to piss everyone off on purpose.
Just a guess but I’d imagine it’s so that if someone snaps and retaliates they can play the victim. And you know exactly how they’re getting away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet on croatia back in january at 40/1- the song hadnt been confirmed at that point but it was all over tik tok and I loved the quirkiness.
Fingers crossed it wins as my other halfs car insurance is due and my payout would cover it lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg you’re brave, I avoid that show because as you said, it’s absolutely cringe. Can’t wait for the German jury and public to give Israel 12 points and receive zero in return haha 😁
Barbara Schöneberger as usual wearing a horrible affair in neon orange-pink and they’ve exhumed Arabella Kiesbauer :oops:

Reactions: 3
Anyone think there might be trouble in Malmö tonight if a certain country win?

Reactions: 7
how are the ebu able to go from 'on behalf of war torn ukraine' to 'duck your ceasefire' in one year and still have people take them seriously?

Reactions: 16
Je*us, for safety sake I hope they don't. Allowing them participate has been a disasterous decision. It's already a powder keg situation, really hope it doesn't turn nasty.

Reactions: 7
I think it will be okay, Swedes aren’t ones for violent protest, and I’m not sure there are enough tourists to make a big enough impact to cause actual danger. I know there is a plan set and if place if it does become a riot situation.

Reactions: 4
That butter chicken was sublime, kept some for nibbles during the show

*double paaaarrrpp* 😷🗯🗯🗯

Come on Estonia

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've already eaten a whole cheesy pizza, please don't make my mistake, off to change into more elasticated clothing....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.