Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Begotten has gone for a Chinese. He reckons it’s the closest modern men get to leaving the cave to hunt for a woolly mammoth to bring home for tea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bet365 odds are generous just now
20/1 Ireland
They have Croatia @ 8/11 odds on :unsure:
35/1 Italy
Norway, Sweden 200/1

Reactions: 1
Anybody here also watching from Germany? We have a new commenter this year and the old one was simply the best, really snarky sometimes. Will be interesting how the guy holds up,to that.
Yes, but I‘m watching the Austrian stream. Stayed loyal to Peter Urban last year but now that he’s gone there‘s no reason to watch the German commentary for me anymore. 5 minutes of Barbara Schöneberger were enough already ;D.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My eurovision nights for the past few years have been tattle and a cheeky vodka and it's been the most fun so just parking my butt ready for the chaos about to ensue on my first beverage 💃💃
Waiting for Mr sb to decide what we're going to eat but he's not taking the hint

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised pro Palestinian performers and presenters have anything to do with Eurovision as it’s sponsored by MoroccoOil (again) which is an Israeli company.
I hope whatever happens tonight no one is hurt. Feels like things are brewing up to a breaking point.

Reactions: 13
Evening everyone! I had some random credit on Paddy Power so I stuck a fiver on Olly to win.
I get 880.00 if a miracle happens 😂😂😂
I put the rest of it (three quid) on Croatia. That looks the most likely outcome, however I don’t mind as the song is truly splendid 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.