Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Will I be accused of homophobia if I.suggest that we don't need to see simulated hard-core sex on Eurovision, no matter the gender of people involved? Stroking the jock strap is just a bit much.

Loved the set, didn't like the song.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Why do we never learn an send acts who can't really sing live. Last year was they same.

Sam Ryder showed how good a live vocal needs to be for the show. This just doesn't work for Olly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Look, Israel are the root cause of all this tension. They should not be there, and I am convinced the voting was rigged in order to get them through.
This is Israel saying ‘we will do what we want and fuck the rest of you’.
There is no joy in it this year, and I won't be watching. I adore Eurovision but I hate the corruption, not to mention the hypocrisy.
A shame really because I really like our entry (Bambie Thug) and was rooting for Croatia for the win, but we all know who will win it. They will probably build a new stadium on stolen Palestinian land to host it as a final ‘fuck you’.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Mark81

VIP Member
He's really not a great singer and they've oversold the staging

He's made the song and staging all about him and his sexuality

Reactions: 27

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm feeling a bit sorry for the Swedish having to deal with all the crap going down. The security must be costing a fortune and all they want to do is host a friendly event celebrating their win and hopefully having some Swedish legends like Abba make an appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I just found out that Baby Lasagne is the name of the act, not the song 😅 I was literally waiting to hear this amazing song about baby lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Will I be accused of homophobia if I.suggest that we don't need to see simulated hard-core sex on Eurovision, no matter the gender of people involved? Stroking the jock strap is just a bit much.

Loved the set, didn't like the song.
I didn’t want to see that either . This is meant to be a family show ( sound like I’m 90 saying that 🤦🏻‍♀️). The raunch was a bit OTT imo. Same with Bambi and the Ireland song - the balance between being bonkers / safe was off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Of all the things Israel are accused of is zooming in to a contestant that bad?
if any of these people had any balls they would actually stand up for what they say they believe in. But they don’t and they won’t but they will just try to bully that girl out of the competition instead.
I think that the vast majority of delegates are avoiding the Israeli delegation like the plague because they don't want the 'bad press' of being seen with them. We know that there has been insane pressure on acts to speak out against Israel or boycott Eurovision.

Regardless of politics, it must be awful to come to Eurovision and be ostracized by everyone and barely let out of your hotel room except to rehearse/perform.

There are no winners here, none at all.

I hate this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

princessmaire80

VIP Member
Being deaf doesn’t have many perks but I’ve got the subtitles on so I expect to come across some truly mad lyrics 😂 I have my pink gin and lemonade. Slainté!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23