Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be interesting tonight with everything going on behind the scenes with politics being brought up people left in bad moods and not showing up to earlier events

It's meant to be a show where everyone comes together to celebrate their own and other countries leaving any current issues at the door.

Netherlands have a good song but from what I've seen under there youtube video and in the news a worker backstage thought it appropriate to talk about joosts passed parents and he maybe had said some choice words.( as many would)
Wouldn't of been right either way but
If that's the case I'd hope he gets an apology, gives one back and the worker is dealt with appropriately.

Reactions: 2

Hope he doesn't mess it up tonight!
In spite of rehearsals and years of experience, back in the the Jon Ola Sand always managed to make it the most awkward conversation of his life as if he's never had to speak to another person before, and that was every year he did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello! New to the thread but long time lurker. Can someone give me brief breakdown on what’s kicking off right now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We’re going to be done and dusted by 9pm at this rate no waiting up past midnight for us this year.
This is more dramatic than when they shoved a load of pensioners on the roof in the interval.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In spite of rehearsals and years of experience, back in the the Jon Ola Sand always managed to make it the most awkward conversation of his life as if he's never had to speak to another person before, and that was every year he did it.
Martin is so bland too, it's like they're set on finding the most poorly programmed robotic person to take the position

Though tbf we did love Jon Ola Sand
---

• Haha
I can't stop reading this thread. I've never known so much drama at the Eurovision. I'll be ready and waiting with a glass or two tonight.

Reactions: 9
I would love some other countries to quit now. I'd actually have more respect for them if they did,instead of insider rumblings with the organizers.

The whole thing is an unprofessional mess and I can only see it getting worse.
Why? The Swedes have been doing their best. I feel sorry for them.

Performers who think their political views are important shouldn't have agreed to take part in the first place.

Thousands of people protesting about a young woman singing a song in a contest is absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why? The Swedes have been doing their best. I feel sorry for them.

Performers who think their political views are important shouldn't have agreed to take part in the first place.

Thousands of people protesting about a young woman singing a song in a contest is absolutely pathetic.
never this simple though is it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.