Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad, the Netherlands entry is a total earworm in my head, but if he has potentially assaulted someone I probably have to stop humming it :confused:
Honestly it's been my favourite song (with Croatia a close second). I'm still determined to wait before passing judgement, I feel so sorry all those Dutch fans who have travelled for the contest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh.....I only saw the first semi final, so I hadnt heard the Netherlands entry.... after listening to it, Its such a positive, lighthearted song, encouraging European unity...

What on earth did the guy do, to be disqualified?

I think im going to download this song!!!

Reactions: 4
The UK though. Ouch.
Honestly think the UK will be in the bottom 5 tonight so that's probably about right 😁

I'm getting very tired of all the silly protesters now. If you don't want to watch, then off you go.

The people who are representing their countries acting childishly are simply handing Israel more fuel and a sympathy vote. In my view its extremely unprofessional for presenters and performers to act like bullying kids in a playground looking for virtue points amongst the gang. Participate in a decent way or don't take part.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ollie is moody, lol! You have a chance to do something important. It can be little - like the Palestinian designer dress. Don't sulk!

I would love some other countries to quit now. I'd actually have more respect for them if they did,instead of insider rumblings with the organizers.

The whole thing is an unprofessional mess and I can only see it getting worse.

Reactions: 5
Happy Eurovision Day, everyone! This could certainly be an interesting evening.

Mrs. Loomis and I are going out soon to grab a bite to eat, stop by the pub and head home with enough time to set up the snacks. Cheese board, olives, popcorn, peanuts and of course wine! We have a friend that lives away from us and she will FaceTime in during the show.

Enjoy everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i have to link this beautiful cover by bambie again in case someone hasn't listened to it yet - it's so special 🖤 i don't want to derail too much but read the comments about the symbolism in the video plus there's already a lot of meaning to the song itself... i really like her, i'll definitely be listening to her music in the future, and even though i want croatia and our baby lasagna to win, i won't be mad if she does 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would love some other countries to quit now. I'd actually have more respect for them if they did,instead of insider rumblings with the organizers.

The whole thing is an unprofessional mess and I can only see it getting worse.
I can honestly see some countries withdrawing between now and 8pm.

Reactions: 4
i have to link this beautiful cover by bambie again in case someone hasn't listened to it yet - it's so special 🖤 i don't want to derail too much but read the comments about the symbolism in the video plus there's already a lot of meaning to the song itself... i really like her, i'll definitely be listening to her music in the future, and even though i want croatia and our baby lasagna to win, i won't be mad if she does 😊

I would love to hear them singing this live 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.