Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just boring now. There’s very few youtubers I actually enjoy watching now.

Reactions: 2
Estee's channel has really gone downhill. 1m subscribers and most of her vids get only 50-80k views!
The thing is that since splitting with Aslan (or even before that already) she stopped sharing and making genuine content. I mean she's shady and sleazy anyways but now vlogs are like 5 minutes and she just shows herself talking or crying at home. She's lost all substance a long long time ago. I think she also alienated a lot of her subscribers by buying thousand pound sweaters, etc.

Reactions: 6
I honestly thought she’d disappeared. Hadn’t seen her popping up on other people’s channels or instas and I forgot she even existed to be honest 🙈

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity, anyone know what actually happened between her and Aslan?

(2 years too late to be asking I know :LOL:)

Reactions: 1
Her gold leaf eye shadow for the party and the dress and boots, I can't it's too funny. Plus she's getting another dog. I honestly don't know why, how long til she buggers off and dumps it on someone else like she did with Reggie all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
"Harriet, do I get my hair done an abnormal amount?" super awkward silence then Harriet does not validate Estee's overprocessed hair goals by saying she could leave it a bit longer between appointments and that she even tells her "to not keep doing it" 😂

Estee's heating hasn't been working for over a month and she keeps moaning about it on her stories showing herself wearing a scarf indoors and covered in a duvet walking around her apartment. Why hasn't she had it fixed before bringing a dog from a Greek island into her freezing cold home? Adulting is just too hard for her :rolleyes:

She turned off comments in her latest vlog?? Weird. Also weird that she "forgot" to post the vlogmas video - shows what a priority her youtube viewers are to her - the ones who made her career.
Also noticed in her Instagram, and I've noticed this elsewhere, that she seems to really think she has a difficult life, full of hardship and sadness. She always seems to talk about the happy veneer of her online life, like she lost her entire family in a tragic accident and is living under a bridge with a drug addiction or terminal illness, but has to put on a happy face for the camera. Am I missing something?

Do we think money might have changed hands when she broke up with Aslan? She must have known the inside scoop about the scandal with his family.

I don’t follow her, but since lockdown, I’ve occasionally watched her stories. I had a quick skim on guru gossiper and it mentions and ex called Aslan. What was the deal with them two? How long were they together? There’s links been posted on here about his family money laundering, but they don’t work!
Please fill me in because I’m nosey af 😂

also, he wasn’t very attractive, was he?! 😧

I don’t follow her, but since lockdown, I’ve occasionally watched her stories. I had a quick skim on guru gossiper and it mentions and ex called Aslan. What was the deal with them two? How long were they together? There’s links been posted on here about his family money laundering, but they don’t work!
Please fill me in because I’m nosey af 😂

also, he wasn’t very attractive, was he?! 😧
They were together like 8 years I think? Met on chatroulette, he went to visit her in Canada, then she decided to move to the UK with him.
Online snooping suggested his father was involved in some shady money laundering in Kazakhstan - if you google aslan ryskali you'll probably find some stuff.

That's how everyone believed that they could afford their lavish lifestyle and three/four storey house purchase in a wealthy part of London. He never quite seemed to work and Estee only suggested that he was involved in property development I think.

I think he had his attractive moments but it depends on your taste. I followed her for quite a while and they both changed a lot I think during the relationship.

Is she signed to Gleam?
I don't think she's ever been signed to Gleam - she was signed to Storm along with Amelia Liana (as influencers not models) and then looking at her Instagram bio yesterday it has the contact email of someone from WME entertainment, so I assume that she has switched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.