Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so what does this chick actually do? I watched her latest vlog and could not work out what she is on Youtube for? She showed everyone a completely cluttered coffee table. Went to yoga. Cleared out her skincare. Suggested leaving candy in the bathroom for guests? Yeh, great idea. Go ahead. :sneaky:

Reactions: 3
i'm sorry if i'm always the one on here spamming the thread :ROFLMAO: but i'm so disappointed in the direction the once-so-authentic essie button went and can't stop watching her videos, hoping she will come back. you're so right @Sabbie who is she and what does she do? everything I see her do is going to lunches with "friends" (who aren't even friends at all), going to expensive face and beauty treatments, complaining, coquetting and buying lots and lots expensive stuff. no wonder she is such a mess and cries in every second video about how she is kinda unhappy. of course you are when you fill your life with such empty and superficial things, not even considering therapy or finding a meaning in your life and impetus.

on another not so deep note: I hate how she's acting like it's a feminist move to not cook. I think someone else also mentioned it on here but I really get angry with this. of course you don't have to be a new martha stewart only cooking meals for your loved hubby (lol) and subdue. but if you like food (and she claims to be suuuuch a foodie) you have to realize: SOMEONE HAS TO COOK IT. but estée is such a baby she's so used to someone (once her mom and then aslan) cooking and preparing the lunch for her and now she's paying others to do so. it's not feminist at all when feminism is seen as something self-emancipation, she's so dependend on others and that would be the same if she would be male. she can't even TOAST without burning her bread.

estee01.png

• also: maybe you should keep your eyes on the price and how much your lifestyle costs and not on the prize

estee02.png

• has to sign some cards for her daisy collection
  • with her "two pals". philosophing about how "stressed is dessert spelled backwards" :rolleyes:

estee03.png

also:
  • phonig her mom talking about canada will be the second country to legalize marijuana. telling her again about stressed being desserts spelled backwards. talking about saying "shitshow"
estee04.png

• wearing this outfit. she has really no sense of style. meeting patricia and niomi for a meet & greet

estee05.png

• telling them "did you know: stressed is just desserts spelled backwards?" AGAIN. are you fcking SERIOUS. how empty is your head? so cringy
estee06.png

• ending the day saying that she likes chocolate. what even is this life.
estee07.png

Reactions: 5
she said that “quote” three times it was such an overkill. idk that’s something a teenager would be excited about. it’s also weird that the ppl she was with haven’t heard that before.
her facial expressions when she called her mom were ridiculous! and every day she’s with a different “friend”. she’s so fakeeee.

Reactions: 2
Yea pretty much. that group photo of her and sea cuke looking couply will live forever though

[emoji57]
she should really try and develop herself. read some books, find a cause to fight for and use her influence for good. but lbr she’s too far gone at this point.. shoving ads down our throats via her vlogs. selling jewellery one day and hot tub boat services/ self tanner the next.

I hate to say this but: I miss Aslan. :ROFLMAO::unsure: I'm maybe the only one but I hope when he dates a quirky skandi girl they move together and he vlogs it. I'd love this spin-off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
you might get what you wish for. a poster said on gg that chrissstttiiine posted a film photo of Aslan (along with a few others) on her ig stories.
if they’re dating that might happen since she does already have a youtube channel.

what’s interesting is that he got to know her through estee (being beauty/ lifestyle youtubers). and estee got to know trevor through aslan. that’s the way things usually go i guess!?

omg I SHIP IT
both are also on the same boat with pretentious taste. I'm so shipping it

Reactions: 1
I'm lucky and Alsan launched a foodie youtube channel with his friend. He looks so different though. Lost a lot of weight

So I know this thread is a bit dead but since GG is down (their Adstee thread is super active) I need a place to say things!
For those who don’t know, she is currently renovating the bathroom in her flat and has bought a new bed in the process. Now, the old one was a somewhat ugly Ikea bed but it seemed fine. The new bed is all kinds of extra and rattan and costs just under 2000 Euro. What?????
For a queen size (at least I think that’s the measurement, I’m from Germany and we don’t use that terminology, looks like it’s 1,40m wide)!

Anyway....I just can’t.

Yep! I got so angry watching her stories today...who the hell is she? Why is she making so much money and why is she able to afford renovating a perfectly fine looking bathroom!? Using marble floor...that must be expensive!
Also I swear not long ago she got that ikea bed for her bedroom and now she got a new one for £2000! I’m currently in a progress of moving to London and it makes me so mad that someone like her is able to make money doing absolutely bare minimum!
Sorry guys, rant is over [emoji23]

Reactions: 5
Shes tagging the company and her swipe up link to view it is an undeclared reward style affiliate link that earns a high commission if anyone buys anything from Anthropologie in the next 30 days. Not the exact same bed, but to give an idea. Thank god she had people assemble it for her.

The size of the flat and how much she's having done with high end materials is annoying!

That is one ugly ass bed. It's giving me bad 1970s vibes. A hard no. And she paid £2k for that? LAWD. Who'd have thought we would miss Aslan's interior design sense!?

Reactions: 4
Yea pretty much. that group photo of her and sea cuke looking couply will live forever though

[emoji57]
she should really try and develop herself. read some books, find a cause to fight for and use her influence for good. but lbr she’s too far gone at this point.. shoving ads down our throats via her vlogs. selling jewellery one day and hot tub boat services/ self tanner the next.
Which one is she? I'm struggling to recognise her

I hope she goes to prison for two years. Countless stories every day with affiliate links, no ad no affiliate just a "swipe up to shop"

Just the tiniest little ad for this luxury hotel every so often when all of these posts in her paid for holiday should have a clear ad.

Whoa, did she seriously pay £245 on a frankly REVOLTING phone case?? I remember when Estée was Essie Button years ago and worked in the Body Shop and was funny ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.