Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
uh we need a new thread, I dont want to mess it up as a newbie, anyone who knows how to do it? :)

Reactions: 3
She sure loves to parade his blood money trophy..Also nice expensive Scandi place..

Screenshot_2021-01-16-10-18-23.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Doesnt know Excel because Aslan was doing her job for

The only reason you are an influencer is thanks to Aslan, so STFU Estee, without him you'd be a weed addict living in your mums basement, piece of tit, go learn how to do your damn job

Wow
No Estee, why don’t you research like a normal person. You don’t see us posting questions like this on our social media? We just look into things ourselves, or we ask friends. Why so lazy?

Reactions: 5
Especially ... effing Excel? Estee, honestly, take a bleeping class at one of the millions of offers online, it's Excel basics how bad can it be?! This woman. Or do you want me to come over for a week and teach you one on one, for free obvi, clean your mess of an apartment and wash your back in the bath tub? How entitled can you be? Throw in a foot massage and I'll be like her subserviant Aslan clone.

Reactions: 7
Another famous Youtuber lives in the same complex where Aslan has moved. Bloody stunning lofts!!! Lucky sod! The lofts, depending on size and floor/view, all start from over 1 million. I reckon his is around 2M+. Funny how Aslan and Estee ended up buying similar properties after separating.

Another famous Youtuber lives in the same complex where Aslan has moved. Bloody stunning lofts!!! Lucky sod! The lofts, depending on size and floor/view, all start from over 1 million. I reckon his is around 2M+. Funny how Aslan and Estee ended up buying similar properties after separating.
Which youtuber is this?

Reactions: 6
uh we need a new thread, I dont want to mess it up as a newbie, anyone who knows how to do it? :)
i can at least maybe help out with a title suggestion:
estee lalonde #2 searching for a good excel course, shame it can't replace sexual intercourse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As nosey as I am, I don't think it's really fair to drag Aslan's new GF into this. To be honest, she deserves her privacy as she isn't an influencer and her profile is private.

Now, that being said - what's the deets on his new loft?! It looks BEAUTIFUL.
Her profile only became private when people started talking about it, it was always public until people started to talk about her

which means she reads here and deffo knows who estee is

Reactions: 9
Her profile only became private when people started talking about it, it was always public until people started to talk about her

I think it’s moreso that she noticed a ton more random strangers watching her stories and people were probably DMing her about Estée and Aslan.

Reactions: 14

Considering she is dating Aslan, I have no doubt he will have told her who his ex is. And like the person above said, she probably noticed way more random anonymous people watching her stories on Instagram and went private. Considering her stories were being shared here, I don't blame her.

As nosey as I am, I don't think it's really fair to drag Aslan's new GF into this. To be honest, she deserves her privacy as she isn't an influencer and her profile is private.

Now, that being said - what's the deets on his new loft?! It looks BEAUTIFUL.
I doubt she cares, also Aslan isn't an influencer either yet you want "deets" on his new place ...

Yeah, and...?
Also, she clearly does care as she made her profile private.
So people can talk about her all they want... most of the comments have been complementary anyway, its not like she's getting death threats.

People who post 24/7 on Instagram are thirsty for attention, how do you think she even found Aslan or kept in touch... she probably saw that ppl who watch her stories follow Estee and was like EWW, she wont be private for long I bet.

99% chance that she met Aslan through being an Estee fan like Klaudia. When they broke up she took her chance at her golden ticket for life.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Estee Lalonde: Basic excel courses, designer kettles and anxious dog, throw money at a problem and it is solved!

Does anyone know how to make a new one?

99% chance that she met Aslan through being an Estee fan like Klaudia. When they broke up she took her chance at her golden ticket for life.
Not sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if Aslan actively went to search for a Scandinavian girl.

Reactions: 3
Estée Lalonde / Navigating life and style I’m I right ? My 12 year old sister plates food better than this I swear . How far can you go in life being this incompetent in literally everything ? Well , all you have to do is be a dumb white blonde and have a tech / photography savvy bf and voila ! A millionaire .
The pic with the pants. Oh my bleeping god. No abbreviations. Just that. Oh my bleeping god.

• Haha
I don't really care what people wear but since she always tries to come off as this savvy fashionista i will say that her clothing choices suck big time... and don't even get me started on her choice of footwear, they look like something made out of Legos.

Almost done setting up the new thread but getting an error message about tabs.. i entered Estée Lalonde and its still not letting me...

it says -
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not create new tags. Please change the following tags: estée lalonde

OK think I got it, sorry for mixed messages lol

New Thread -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.