Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do you mean? she’s fINE...... she has all the luxury bath salts and face creams to relax with after an extremely stressful week of intense work!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah sad news about Reggie - I do feel for Estee there. She is probably taking it terribly as it was a tie to Aslan.

Last edited:
Ah sad news about Reggie - I do feel for Estee there. I have a feeling it’s not all over for her and Aslan though.. they like (and then unlike a few hours later) each other’s posts ALOT.
[emoji24][emoji24] Not going to lie, reading her post had me balling my eyes out. As much as I find Estée annoying, there was no doubt that she loved Reggie so much and my heart breaks for her.
Sadly I've also lost two pets in the past and those last few days of knowing it's almost the end for them and trying to do everything to bring them a bit more happiness are so heartbreaking. [emoji852]
I agree, this probably brought Estée and Aslan a lot closer and maybe they'll give it another go, if they haven't already.
Some relationships work the second time around, some don't. Maybe theirs will.

Reactions: 6
Reggie was a good dog. I hope he’s living it up in doggy heaven right now.

Reactions: 3
Yep is a shame this thread is dead. I haven't checked in with Estee in awhile after unsubbing so found out that Reggie passed through this thread a few days ago :( Estee and Aslan both posted beautiful posts about him on IG, he was very loved by them.

Reactions: 1
Have you not been watching her Insta stories? They speak for themselves. Not to mention the photosshopping herself while preaching body positivity. There's a list a mile long
Actually I don't really follow her, I just watch a story here and there, that's why I was asking! Had no idea about the photoshopping

She is getting her "rogue blonde" scalp bleaching again 🙈 Her hair is so damaged already. Can't imagine treating my hair like that.

Reactions: 3
Ok, just caught up on her vlogs.

Her constant bitching about the prices in Italy was unbearable. Did she not do any research on her destination? It must be hard to actually pay for things on your holiday after years of momma Aslan making all of the arrangements picking up the tab.

Nothing "random" about that vlog it was all for product placements of course. "Blondes will understand" Umm nope. I'm blonde and cannot understand. Real blondes don't have to go to Larry King for a bleaching every 6 weeks because of their dark roots :rolleyes: When is her hair going to fall out? No amount of free salon visits is worth hair that looks like yellow straw.

WHAT was she wearing at her launch party or whatever that was?
The dress looked like one of my nans nightgowns

Amelia, Alessandra etc all at the Nars 25 event.... Estee, the great beauty influencer, is on holiday with her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.