Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa, did she seriously pay £245 on a frankly REVOLTING phone case?? I remember when Estée was Essie Button years ago and worked in the Body Shop and was funny ?
Whaaaat... ?! 200 quid?! Bloody hell... I can't even force myself to anywhere near that on a big clothing shop for the family. SMH some people have more than they know what to do with ?

Reactions: 4
What is she wearing in her insta stories today? She looks like she got dressed in the dark at a charity shop.

Reactions: 1
Ooh! I see people saying he was in her story but it got deleted??
Yes! Shortly after someone in ahem another forum spotted Aslan and screenshot it, it was deleted. Estee spun around and was saying "just me and some orchids" and Aslan was clearly in the background. She was saying "just me and some flowers" but then someone else was taking her picture...?

And yes, to the above. Her outfit in Kew Gardens was giving me "wtf". yikes.

I'm genuinely blown away by the amount of "gifted" (e.g. free) tit she is given. Facials, holidays, hair, make-up, clothes, etc. "Influencers" are such jammy scammers.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know anything new? I keep looking at some YT comments but so far don't know anything.

Does anyone know anything new? I keep looking at some YT comments but so far don't know anything.
There is talk over in that other forum that she is dating the French photographer after someone posted some of his monthly videos and Estee was featured heavily in it:

I thought she was maybe getting back together with Aslan as she was with him a couple weeks ago in Kew Gardens. She did an insta story and spun around and you got a quick glimpse of him. Once people spotted him though, she deleted the story.

No clue what's going on and she has been absent from social media apart from an ad in her stories, instagram and YT for Max Factor mascara.

Ad-stee léQVC
I used to watch her. God she’s a mess.

Is she friends with Amelia at all anymore or have they parted ways. Amelia seems to be sniffing around Victoria (in the frow) and Alex now. Maybe she only likes engaged people now. ?

Ad-stee léQVC
I used to watch her. God she’s a mess.

Is she friends with Amelia at all anymore or have they parted ways. Amelia seems to be sniffing around Victoria (in the frow) and Alex now. Maybe she only likes engaged people now. [emoji52]
They're still friends. Estée's engagement gift to Amelia was a Chanel bag. [emoji849][emoji849] And ugly af btw! [emoji23][emoji23]
Oh and this what fashionable Estée wore to the engagement party! #styleicon

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 3
I do hope she is not dating the french guy :rolleyes: ! but yeah, I do wish she was still with Aslan but at the same time I think Aslan might be better now by " himself "? If this makes any sense.
what other forum are you guys in? is it better than this one?

I do hope she is not dating the french guy :rolleyes: ! but yeah, I do wish she was still with Aslan but at the same time I think Aslan might be better now by " himself "? If this makes any sense.
what other forum are you guys in? is it better than this one?
There is Guru Gossiper. I browse it occasionally but tbh, the chat on there can sometimes be toxic and overly harsh. Don't get me wrong, I like to speculate and rip into ADstee for the unending sponsored ad content but I draw the line at body shaming someone who looks perfectly normal and healthy. sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 5
There is Guru Gossiper. I browse it occasionally but tbh, the chat on there can sometimes be toxic and overly harsh. Don't get me wrong, I like to speculate and rip into ADstee for the unending sponsored ad content but I draw the line at body shaming someone who looks perfectly normal and healthy. sorry for the rant!
duck Guru Gossip

I asked a question to a Moderator and because she didn't like my tone she ban me

Actually arrogant twats

Reactions: 6
duck, I am not ok with body shaming!! so not going on that one .... but thanks for your reply!

Reactions: 2
Use to love Estee and Aslan back in the day but she changed like most of them now.

It's always hard when you are young and are with someone. People grow, 'change' etc, sometimes together, closer. Sometimes together, apart. Or even sometimes someone grows and someone doesn't.

They both changed, they just grew apart. I don't think it's a terrible thing.

It's always hard when you are young and are with someone. People grow, 'change' etc, sometimes together, closer. Sometimes together, apart. Or even sometimes someone grows and someone doesn't.

They both changed, they just grew apart. I don't think it's a terrible thing.
Agree, and they have every right to do so, imagine staying forever with someone you no longer love ~

Estee is Amelias bridesmaid 🙄
Can't wait to see the dresses they will wear!!

ALSO!! dramas aside, I love estee glow make up so so much!!! she just posted a video and god bless her, she is like the only YTer who doesn't cake her face!! 💁‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.