Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she wants to quit YouTube too like Ingrid and others, but doesnt have the funds to do that already. Then again, I'm guessing most of her money these days comes from Instagram ads and links, so what's stopping her.

I wonder if she wants to quit YouTube too like Ingrid and others, but doesnt have the funds to do that already. Then again, I'm guessing most of her money these days comes from Instagram ads and links, so what's stopping her.
Plus all that blood money she's probably got stashed away from the Aslan days. I'd bet she does alright.

Reactions: 2
Does she own her flat or rent?
Pretty sure she owns it. She wouldn't have been allowed to change the kitchen/floors if she was renting. Judging by the prices other people have paid for flats in that building – and considering she lives on the top floor, with floor-to-ceiling windows right along one side of it – she must've paid about a million for it, maybe more.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she owns it. She wouldn't have been allowed to change the kitchen/floors if she was renting. Judging by the prices other people have paid for flats in that building – and considering she lives on the top floor, with floor-to-ceiling windows right along one side of it – she must've paid about a million for it, maybe more.

Yep, she owns. £1.175m for it, penthouse appt as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think there was an article one in a Canadian paper about her being a millionaire. Remember her referencing it once and her gran or mum and their neighbours being amazed.
No way Aslan paid that’s ridiculous. She’ll have a mortgage also it’s not like she paid the £1mil in cash.
She has loads of money, just looking at her company accounts there’s £600k in the company which is just retained earnings. She’ll pay herself a huge salary/dividend every year, she’s been doing YouTube for ages. And previously lived for free with Aslan.

Reactions: 1
Jesus. That haircut makes her look like her Mom did it with a bowl in 1989. And the fried blonde hair is back. Oh Estee. All that money. No taste.

Reactions: 4
Jesus. That haircut makes her look like her Mom did it with a bowl in 1989. And the fried blonde hair is back. Oh Estee. All that money. No taste.
Yes! The blonde in the front is sooo blonde that I wondered if she’d gone for e-girl bangs, but it doesn’t seem that’s the case. It’s just a terrible dye job! And the cut is so blunt and severe, not at all flattering.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.