Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must applaud estee for keeping up the "single white female" energy despite now being engaged, a true pioneer 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was looking up if there's any gossip about her and normie and one site had an "article" on her current engagement and they said that it could be Trevor but they had no proof lol, ohh poor babies, so behind on the correct gossip :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If we wa
I was looking up if there's any gossip about her and normie and one site had an "article" on her current engagement and they said that it could be Trevor but they had no proof lol, ohh poor babies, so behind on the correct gossip :ROFLMAO:
Aslan, Trevor, as wrong leads...If we wait long enough, another gossip article might dig up some known-to-be ex from Kitchener, back to when she was obese, who knows! I can be extremely patient.

Reactions: 7
sorry, who is trevor?
A dude Messtée met through Aslan (classy). She then went all in and rented a flat in Brooklyn convinced she's secured him as the next boyfriend she'd leech off of. He ran for the hills quite quickly, good on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see she's on a free trip to Antigua now. If you ever catch yourself wondering how the normie can stand being in a relationship with her, this might be the answer. Lots of freebies. Although I cannot imagine that any amount of free travel and luxury hotels would make her bearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she's on a free trip to Antigua now. If you ever catch yourself wondering how the normie can stand being in a relationship with her, this might be the answer. Lots of freebies. Although I cannot imagine that any amount of free travel and luxury hotels would make her bearable.
I've always thought that, he must really enjoy all the free trips, she's probably showing off what a girl boss she is taking him on all her gifted trips. I still can't get over how she complained that she needs to schedule a vacation 3 months in advance to have something to look forward to in her hard life.

What is she selling here, can't be jewelry...

1706035175351.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've always thought that, he must really enjoy all the free trips, she's probably showing off what a girl boss she is taking him on all her gifted trips. I still can't get over how she complained that she needs to schedule a vacation 3 months in advance to have something to look forward to in her hard life.
She really didn’t learn anything from what people said to her after her tonedeaf Paris video, did she? When she was „lolz bossgirls, when we‘re having a bad day, we just hop over to Paris for a weekend, ammirite??“

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello Tattlers, I missed being here. I just watched the podcast with the blondie; I don't know her name. Initially, I was surprised by her bringing back that old story of moving to London and her relationship with Aslan – it seemed so weird. But after reading your insights and discovering her TikTok videos, I think it makes sense. Gen Z might not know Mestée like we do (as millennials), so bringing that story to the surface could introduce her to this new generation and potentially gain more followers. Older people already know her true face and might only be interested in her stories for fun, i mean making fun of her sadly 😅

Hello Tattlers, I missed being here. I just watched the podcast with the blondie; I don't know her name. Initially, I was surprised by her bringing back that old story of moving to London and her relationship with Aslan – it seemed so weird. But after reading your insights and discovering her TikTok videos, I think it makes sense. Gen Z might not know Mestée like we do (as millennials), so bringing that story to the surface could introduce her to this new generation and potentially gain more followers. Older people already know her true face and might only be interested in her stories for fun, i mean making fun of her sadly 😅
Welcome Zouza, glad to have you chatting with us :) that interview is still getting some interesting comments, that Beverly girl also reposted some on her Instagram and classy Estee was in the comments laughing that she threatened the guy with the dog, like he wont see the dog again and was laughing about it. She's terrible. I haven't checked the TikTok for it in a while, but was annoying to see her fans trying to change the definition of ultimatum and boundaries, idiots all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope that one day Aslan's sister uses an alias username and spills the beans!
---
Here is hoping gen z run her off tik tok again like they did before she came back on it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's started with too much botox, I've only had it done a few times and I told my nurse I just want baby botox, nobody could tell and there';s no shiny forehead
She’s also trying to maintain that this is the first time she’s ever done it 🤣

I read comments from posters who said she had that lip surgery done too, it curls the sides of your lip so you look like you're smiling.

Yes, she definetely got a corner lip lift, but I'm not sure if it's through botox or surgery. That's why and how her smug face started to be on 24/7.

Yes, she definetely got a corner lip lift, but I'm not sure if it's through botox or surgery. That's why and how her smug face started to be on 24/7.
I think she got that a long time ago when she was with Aslan, I think surgery since it hasn't changed, but maybe I don't know enough about it.

Reactions: 4
Omg did she really? That would be satisfying explanation for it. Because I'm healthy, I went on an essiebutton deep dive on the weekend and couldn't figure out the tipping point where her face went from so pretty to so annoying. I'm looking at older pictures again and I'm still not sure about the corner lift. I do know that my corners have always turned downward and maybe it makes my RBF even worse but if her face is the outcome of said procedure then count me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12