Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is repping a Mirror Water hat? Like who is the personality that is so enamored of Estee they want a damn hat? A tote bag I can barely maybe see, a baseball cap? Two years it took them to develop these hats they say! Get them while they’re hot, erryone. Get yourself a journal too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is repping a Mirror Water hat? Like who is the personality that is so enamored of Estee they want a damn hat? A tote bag I can barely maybe see, a baseball cap? Two years it took them to develop these hats they say! Get them while they’re hot, erryone. Get yourself a journal too.
She can get anyone to be her supplier because there's nothing special about her merch other than the sad sandy beige color it uses, and just embroider that tit on, it doesn't take two years to develop a hat unless you don't know what you're doing, I've worked in the apparel industry since 2004 but yeah, she's an idiot. I remember watching another influencer recently, Itsyuyann I think is her channel, she said she's been working on this project for a whole year, a year, and the project is a stretchy cotton tank top with a tiny lace trim. Girl bosses and CEO's floating around on a magic carpet of ego. Unreal.
---
Some cringe stories

1719440020880.png

1719440041854.png

her "whole world"?? Maybe the wrong ppl are getting married

1719440120984.png

1719440137326.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1719507213454.png

Is it me or does it feel like the moment she bagged that engagement she's really into solo trips lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 3020409

Is it me or does it feel like the moment she bagged that engagement she's really into solo trips lol.
"Have you been to..."
"Any recommendations for..."
"Was thinking of going to..."

She's scheming for a free vacay. What happened to her solo trip to Portugal before the wedding? Is this trip IN ADDITION TO that trip?! She's got built-in dog sitting now so off she trots on solo #ad vacays every few weeks.

Reactions: 14
"Have you been to..."
"Any recommendations for..."
"Was thinking of going to..."

She's scheming for a free vacay. What happened to her solo trip to Portugal before the wedding? Is this trip IN ADDITION TO that trip?! She's got built-in dog sitting now so off she trots on solo #ad vacays every few weeks.
My thoughts, does she need another solo trip beside her hen-do(n't)? She's going to come back to an empty home after one of this trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean how many vacations and free vacations does someone who grunts and moans and hardly actually works needs?

Reactions: 6
It's so strange to be going on these solo trips as a newly engaged woman. It's like, the wedding hasn't even happened and you're already tired of being with each other.

Reactions: 10