Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she even like about him, why is he the one, like come on Estee stop giving us nothing.

Interesting how she gave him till the end of August to propose and already had a NYC September trip planned with her mom where she tried wedding bedsheets and some dresses.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What does she even like about him, why is he the one, like come on Estee stop giving us nothing.

Interesting how she gave him till the end of August to propose and already had a NYC September trip planned with her mom where she tried wedding bedsheets and some dresses.
If true, then she booked all that tit live from the field, like a true psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hate Estée now. She's one of the most vapid, vile people out there. Miles away from who she used to be when I first started watching her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I really hate Estée now. She's one of the most vapid, vile people out there. Miles away from who she used to be when I first started watching her.
I was just thinking this. She seems to have zero redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 15
Her newest TikTok is…I don’t know what it is actually. She really has no more likable qualities left, much more since the whole engagement blackmail disaster.

She’s sitting in her car and wants to show some lipgloss that was clearly sent to her (she mentions at the end that she has some other shades too), and starts filming before she gets it out of her bag. She clearly thought this was fun and endearing, her rummaging through her bag for that lipgloss. She says that she usually doesn’t care „well, about anything really“, and puts on her sunglasses, because „I just feel better with those“ - before finally getting to showcase the lipgloss which doesn’t look bad but is so subtle it’s barely visible.
Amazing content, really.

Reactions: 8
Like what is the profile of a modern-day Estee fan? I can't comprehend who this person is but I know that we wouldn't get along. I don't see how her entire fanbase hasn't outgrown her by now. Who are the stragglers that evidently keep her afloat? And what is their major malfunction?

Amelia is painful to watch but I can see her and understand how she maintains a following. I mean I'd probably hate every single one of those people too but not the point. But Estee... It's like she's a composite of all our worst must stunted personality traits over our lifetimes reincarnated as whole ass person to sell us tit and it blows.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn’t watch Estee in years she was never my girly time, but wtf i watched the grace interview she sounds crazy begging a man, lets see how that lasts

Reactions: 12
I didn’t watch Estee in years she was never my girly time, but wtf i watched the grace interview she sounds crazy begging a man, lets see how that lasts
One person in the Tiktok comment section of this interview called it a "Shut up ring" and I can't agree more. Estee herself has said that she would bring up the engagement in conversation often to see where he's at with that. Per her, they started talking about it a year and a half into the relationship, meaning she started talking about it, and they met in 2020, so she's been nagging him since mid 2021 about getting engaged. Gezus.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She looks like a Karen driving around places looking at something to be mad about. She's so intense in not a good way in these pictures she posts, like gives me the heebie-jeebies...

1705632191805.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yesssss she's been giving so much NIMBY president of the HOA in a luxury condo building energy lately.
Especially with the upgrade from a VW to a Mercedes.

Long time lurker of Estee threads but starting to think that either a) she is batshit insane and seriously did go single white female on the soon to maybe not be husband or b) she's trolling all of us and has created this persona and "drama" to be relevant again? Not sure I can quite articulate this properly but I know there have been times when I've been with friends who are all moaning about their partners and I just join in and maybe exaggerate some of my husband's behaviour because he's actually not that bad and we have a pretty good relationship but I don't want to make my friend's feel bad when they're having relationship issues and just get caught up in it. Maybe she was in a similar situation, saw how much of a reaction she got from others when talking about men dragging their feet (maybe giving her feelings of validation) and then just decided to go all in on this narrative about being determined to be engaged or have a baby?

Or she just really is cray cray and in that case, good luck to normie.

Reactions: 9
She looks like a Karen driving around places looking at something to be mad about. She's so intense in not a good way in these pictures she posts, like gives me the heebie-jeebies...
This. There is such a horrible intensity to her these days that makes it difficult to watch her. I think it’s dawning on her that the engagement was just another one of those things she desperately wanted and that she was convinced would heal her/make her happy. And she’s realizing once again that getting what you want isn’t always the recipe for becoming happy.
I‘m now almost wishing back for those Mirror Water office vlogs, at least she seemed somewhat excited over things and seemed a tad happier. She’s truly turned into something else these days.

Reactions: 16
Estée seems to be accelerating and not in a good manner. The intensity, the rambling vlogs, her diatribes about her fiance, babies, it's like watching an accident about to happen in slow motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Estee is what happens when someone took their "Boss witch" coffee mug too seriously back in 2015. She is navigating to her final boss witch form and it is wicked scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Boss witch" in work and love!

Not life, because she generally sucks at that.
Given her work ethic and office turnover, I'd say she barely warrants the Boss witch name in work. As for love, let's ask Trevor, shall we? 😬
In short, she's difficult to work with, aka a straight up witch.

Reactions: 5
Given her work ethic and office turnover, I'd say she barely warrants the Boss witch name in work. As for love, let's ask Trevor, shall we? 😬
In short, she's difficult to work with, aka a straight up witch.
She’s a Girl Boss, Boss witch, works ALL the time and is wifey material. I wonder if anyone has ever said these things to her. She seems awfully intent to convince people that she is those things while actually, none of it is true.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2699654
She's started with too much botox, I've only had it done a few times and I told my nurse I just want baby botox, nobody could tell and there';s no shiny forehead

Reactions: 6