Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First comes love of freebies, then comes marriage #Sponsored #Gifted #PaidPartnership, then comes baby in a baby carriage #Sponsored #Gifted.

- @Sibyl Vane

Also thank you @Ray1403 & @bateauivre for thread name suggestions, did bit of a mash up if you don't mind :sneaky:

Welcome to our 8th Estee thread, something tells me we will be filling them faster as Doomsday approaches (the Wedding if it happens).

Estee is still engaged but she has some very interesting takes on how living with her fiancée looks like, she says he's messy, lets her be the clean up mommy, mentions that she'd rather live alone and this relationship is working only because he's social and out of the house a lot. Him watching football games with sound on messes with her Chi in her freebie apartment the size of a postage stamp. She also wants BABIES, lots of them like yesterday. Sounds super cozy no? Forget Banana Bread, Instead of just cooking up some Marry Me Chicken, Estee put her normie bf thought an ultimatum to score that ring. Either propose or I'm getting a sperm donor. World's laziest businesswoman wants babies, but cried for years because she had to walk her dog, BY HERSELF.

Our queen girl boss also took her 2nd not functional Everyday Estee Youtube Channel that still had 277k subscribers, myself included, and renamed it into Mirror Water, changed it completely after previously privating all those videos, and overnight spammed all 277k members with 30 more videos about MW and building a community. She turned the comments off on all but 2 videos because the hypocrisy and lack of ethics was loud and clear. Then she added more videos and lost 12k subs so far. Brilliant business strategy, same woman who calls herself a small business owner while her ex daddy Aslan holds most the company stock and invested the most money in it.

1705093645100.png
1705093676439.png
1705094027805.png
1705098368812.png

Oh and guess who is going to officiate this marriage, yep sounds good right? 🥴

Thank you @Claud123 d12 for posting this in the previous thread!

1705094143103.png

The podcast she was on recently that must only resonate with people with zero altruistic abilities where she goes on quite the fiancée bash. It's bad but does tell you a lot, she seems super proud of being open and honest as in having zero filter when talking about how bad their relationship sounds already.

1705093802150.png
1705093821327.png

1705093858452.png

And how she did a switcheroo on her old beloved channel, super uncool, not to mention unethical.

1705095818149.png

1705098043655.png

Here's some comments from previous followers of the Everyday Estee channel, she switched comments off for the 44 out of the 46 videos :LOL: that's how you build a community right? On lies and censorship...

Thank you @Rosie34567-2 for these

1705094318236.png

1705094350609.png

1705094373319.png

Sorry this was so long, there's more but your eyes are probably already bleeding! :p

Link to previous thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
First comes love of freebies, then comes marriage #Sponsored #Gifted #PaidPartnership, then comes baby in a baby carriage #Sponsored #Gifted.

- @Sibyl Vane

Also thank you @Ray1403 & @bateauivre for thread name suggestions, did bit of a mash up if you don't mind :sneaky:

Welcome to our 8th Estee thread, something tells me we will be filling them faster as Doomsday approaches (the Wedding if it happens).

Estee is still engaged but she has some very interesting takes on how living with her fiancée looks like, she says he's messy, lets her be the clean up mommy, mentions that she'd rather live alone and this relationship is working only because he's social and out of the house a lot. Him watching football games with sound on messes with her Chi in her freebie apartment the size of a postage stamp. She also wants BABIES, lots of them like yesterday. Sounds super cozy no? Forget Banana Bread, Instead of just cooking up some Marry Me Chicken, Estee put her normie bf thought an ultimatum to score that ring. Either propose or I'm getting a sperm donor. World's laziest businesswoman wants babies, but cried for years because she had to walk her dog, BY HERSELF.

Our queen girl boss also took her 2nd not functional Everyday Estee Youtube Channel that still had 277k subscribers, myself included, and renamed it into Mirror Water, changed it completely after previously privating all those videos, and overnight spammed all 277k members with 30 more videos about MW and building a community. She turned the comments off on all but 2 videos because the hypocrisy and lack of ethics was loud and clear. Then she added more videos and lost 12k subs so far. Brilliant business strategy, same woman who calls herself a small business owner while her ex daddy Aslan holds most the company stock and invested the most money in it.

View attachment 2685411 View attachment 2685413 View attachment 2685433 View attachment 2685565

Oh and guess who is going to officiate this marriage, yep sounds good right? 🥴

Thank you @Claud123 d12 for posting this in the previous thread!

View attachment 2685436

The podcast she was on recently that must only resonate with people with zero altruistic abilities where she goes on quite the fiancée bash. It's bad but does tell you a lot, she seems super proud of being open and honest as in having zero filter when talking about how bad their relationship sounds already.

View attachment 2685418 View attachment 2685419

View attachment 2685420

And how she did a switcheroo on her old beloved channel, super uncool, not to mention unethical.

View attachment 2685485

View attachment 2685560

Here's some comments from previous followers of the Everyday Estee channel, she switched comments off for the 44 out of the 46 videos :LOL: that's how you build a community right? On lies and censorship...

Thank you @Rosie34567-2 for these

View attachment 2685443
View attachment 2685444
View attachment 2685445

Sorry this was so long, there's more but your eyes are probably already bleeding! :p

Link to previous thread:
i feel honoured haha. great work on the recap i’d have ripped my eyeballs out halfway through

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i feel honoured haha. great work on the recap i’d have ripped my eyeballs out halfway through
Your thread title got lots of love, had to use it! :) You guys are all poets!

I was half way through writing this when my 3 year old woke up from a nap in a mooood, my brain was scrambling to make it as cohesive as possible, hope I mostly succeeded haha 🥴😸

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your thread title got lots of love, had to use it! :) You guys are all poets!

I was half way through writing this when my 3 year old woke up from a nap in a mooood, my brain was scrambling to make it as cohesive as possible, hope I mostly succeeded haha 🥴😸
Three already!? Time flies... ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
unsurprisingly our tattle effort was more collaborative than estee retconning her old everyday estee channel. thanks for the inclusion + super detailed recap @Callan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
unsurprisingly our tattle effort was more collaborative than estee retconning her old everyday estee channel. thanks for the inclusion + super detailed recap @Callan!
Yeah more people are leaving her comments, they aren't happy about being tricked, don't blame them!

And thank you, I was worried it was too long but hey, sometimes this is the only place that even ppl who like her and follow her can get all the info, she's kinda sneaky about things!

Reactions: 6
How do you accidentally order the wrong upholstery for your new couch?

1705261728897.png

here we go, begging for free side tables now hoping that some company sees it, she's nauseating

1705261776533.png

Chocolate Bone Broth... ok I will see myself out

1705261835353.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
More so how do you order the wrong colour sofa (which I assume is made to order and expensive) and just say ‘but I will order a replacement’?

Reactions: 11
More so how do you order the wrong colour sofa (which I assume is made to order and expensive) and just say ‘but I will order a replacement’?
Well, we saw how she gets her mattresses; so I’m guessing she just calls up a company and asks them for whatever she wants. In this case she messed up but can just ask for a replacement.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't think she pays for anything other than some rando dinner here and there. And wine.

Reactions: 15
Those Akari lamps she keeps posting about look like they cost £3 from IKEA why does she make such a fuss of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s a Grace Beverley YouTube up today with Estee, the clip showed her bleating on about her ultimatum again. I don’t have the mental capacity to watch it if anyone fancied taking one for the team?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s a Grace Beverley YouTube up today with Estee, the clip showed her bleating on about her ultimatum again. I don’t have the mental capacity to watch it if anyone fancied taking one for the team?
She genuinely thinks this was such a win for her. Emotionally and publicly blackmailing someone is not the girl boss move she claims.

Reactions: 23
Listened to the podcast. The contrast between how she speaks about normie vs Aslan is insane. She does not love him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't imagine anyone wanting to marry someone like Estee, she really sounds like an awful person.
---
Omg even the first few seconds are anxiety inducing...

• Wow
Reactions: 8