Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what she's had done, she should have just kept her original face; it was much, much less punchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus… this Grace Beverly podcast… she is so arrogant… thinks she invented bathing?? Was so surprised she got engaged … yet bullied her fiancée into doing it in the first place? I feel sorry for him :(

Estee: "There is a gap in the market for bath and body care."

Lmao, has Estee never been to a Sephora? Ulta? Literally ANY department store? Even a grocery store? 😂 The way she'll just make something up and say it with such confidence is both hilarious and creepy.

Grace is a mess, too. She would ask Estee a question, and then she would cut Estee off and would go off on tangents about her own engagement and family issues.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 10.49.00 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As if Estee has ever done any market research in her life or even knows what that would entail. The podcast host sounds equally vapid and annoying. All this boss babe cosplaying would be laughable if it wasn’t so infuriating. This smug witch is just skating through life and thinking she’s so much better than everyone else who actually has to get up and go to work every morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So in all those years where she took her daily bath and lectured us about how good and necessary it was for her mental health - what exactly did she use? Surely products from the most crowded product section ever, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not the right fit, it doesn’t look good and can’t be comfortable at all, so why?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not the right fit, it doesn’t look good and can’t be comfortable at all, so why?
Maybe this is what happens when you let positive comments from random horny Egyptian men and women who are, like, confrontationally body positive over influence your choices.

• Haha
She couldn't even bother to do her hair nicely, this is how she's paying for her freebie trip and ill fitting clothes... so lazy and entitled.

Reactions: 8
They’re both on vacation….right after the holidays? 🙃 I guess it wasn’t enough that they both already took like a month off.
Such #girlbosses. Really starting off the new year with that business mindset. I’m sure their teams, which they’re so involved with, really appreciate their focus and dedication.

Reactions: 12
They’re both on vacation….right after the holidays? 🙃 I guess it wasn’t enough that they both already took like a month off.
Such #girlbosses. Really starting off the new year with that business mindset. I’m sure their teams, which they’re so involved with, really appreciate their focus and dedication.
This is why I would LOATHE working for an influencer brand. You give me 10 vacay days, but you take a weeklong vacay at least once a month under the guise of "WoRk"?! And then plaster it all over social media?! Nope. No, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16