Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best she's ever looked.. does she bring one of her office girls with her to film these videos of her?

1677609365161.png

She looks so mean in her Zoom lol, Chloe has the usual "I'm so over it" face on.

1677609456485.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She comes off as such a spoiled, entitled brat. I'm so sick of seeing her "self-care" facial photos every week and just want to smack the smug off her face.
Not to be mean but all this "self care" ( I'm starting to loathe the term) and she still looks like a dirty sewer rat. Her attitude honestly makes her not cute in my mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Best she's ever looked.. does she bring one of her office girls with her to film these videos of her?

View attachment 1994119

She looks so mean in her Zoom lol, Chloe has the usual "I'm so over it" face on.

View attachment 1994121
I'm dyinggg to have one of her employees write a Glassdoor review (or something similar) on the company! 🍿

Estee sucks as a human and as an employer. It's also a huge red flag that her employee thinks it's so special that they're having a meeting with "the big boss" (i.e. Estee never shows up at work). It's a small company and they all work in the same room together, so it'd be hard to avoid speaking to her on a daily basis if she did go to work regularly lol.

Reactions: 12
I took it upon myself to make a visual presentation for all of Estee's/Mirror Water's investors:

Slide 1: Here are a few snippets of when Estee was actively NOT doing her job and/or was terrible when she did try:

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 7.34.50 PM.png

Slide 2: And here are a few snippets of when Estee was a general PR nightmare/asshole:

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 7.30.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched her sexy time Q&A. During the whole video she pretends her relationship with Aslan never happened. Someone asked her about sex in your 20s versus your 30s and she went on an on about doing wild stuff in her 20s versus being in a serious relationship in her 30s…didn’t she spend most of her 20s in a relationship with Aslan? Also someone asked how to start dating again after a long term relationship and this was her answer:

191347DA-DAA8-40AF-889B-AB5C300F027F.jpeg
C956D358-F0E1-47D8-96B7-437532A6C71E.jpeg
3C168BF6-6C8A-4E77-8FF5-685C364CED03.jpeg
6D0E709B-A3D7-42BD-988A-A12C53C40532.jpeg
C7CEFB4B-5F50-4D56-A16C-4388CDA53FA2.jpeg
0E975905-0088-4110-BB5E-AA15BEA3CA41.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so full of sh*t and keeps contradicting herself...

"I don't like spending a lot of money on lingerie" *suggests a brand that is $160 for a cami/short set*
"
I'm not a person who goes through a breakup and cries for weeks" *she was miserable for years after her breakup with Aslan*
"Being in a relationship is great" *flexes how she gets over people quickly and it's sooo easy for her to get a date*
"
Your 30s are less wild than your 20s" *she was in a long-term relationship for most of her 20s*

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't bring myself to watch her talk about sex. It's too cringe for me

• Haha
No way am I watching her talk about sex when I just know shes one of those women who will like talk endlessly about sex and then casually admit they’ve never had an orgasm.

The thing about going on a date immediately after breaking up with someone— yeah because she’s terrified to be alone and is obsessed with men and male approval. I doubt she even cares about sex but moreso just the validation that a man wants her. She has issues. Admitting that she literally can’t not be on a date but pretending that’s just ‘what works’ for her.

Right. Because she’s the epitome of mental health and stability.

• Heart
I can't bring myself to watch her talk about sex. It's too cringe for me
Right? She comes off as this teenager trying to sound cool to her friends. Something so disingenuous about it.
---
No way am I watching her talk about sex when I just know shes one of those women who will like talk endlessly about sex and then casually admit they’ve never had an orgasm.

The thing about going on a date immediately after breaking up with someone— yeah because she’s terrified to be alone and is obsessed with men and male approval. I doubt she even cares about sex but moreso just the validation that a man wants her. She has issues. Admitting that she literally can’t not be on a date but pretending that’s just ‘what works’ for her.

Right. Because she’s the epitome of mental health and stability.
She also is socially awkward, so for her to talk like men are falling at her feet to want to date her, like right after she breaks up with someone just sounds like a lot of fiction to me.

Reactions: 14
I think it means she basically gets on the apps the second she has a breakup and books a date. Not too difficult for a girl to just get a date off swiping. As for being able to get some longer term relationships, well, there are a lot of boring/crappy men out there too.

Reactions: 8
Bragging about getting a date the day after a breakup is not the flex Estee thinks it is. She thinks it makes her look desirable but it's actually a massive red flag and just highlights her mental illness.

Reactions: 27
That whole video was just a segway for another vibrator she got paid to promote. That's what I can't stand about her these days, she will pretend its something genuine she's sharing and discussing with her viewers and its just another damn undisclosed AD.

Reactions: 28
Bragging about getting a date the day after a breakup is not the flex Estee thinks it is. She thinks it makes her look desirable but it's actually a massive red flag and just highlights her mental illness.
I just came back here to say this lol. Like if you go on a couple dates with someone you liked and it doesn’t work out and you immediately try to just start again with someone else— fine, whatever. You’re dating.

But to say that if you have a breakup… like a real breakup of a real relationship… and the way you supposedly get over it is to immediately, as in the next day, get another date and try to get back into another relationship? And this is your go-to plan? That’s deranged. And sorry but depending on the relationship it can in some circumstances feel super disrespectful to the person you were with.

Also, it’s what “works best for you” because it’s just avoiding pain and seeking validation through sex and company. It’s not actually dealing with anything or facing yourself.

It’s funny that her audience have believed for years she is this single girl just content being single and have totally bought into that. She literally won’t let herself go a day without having a date or relationship lined up and she’s obsessed with being ‘engaged’ to the point that she buys herself an ‘engagement ring’, like… none of this is healthy.

Haven’t bothered to watch the video, and the comments here confirm what I expected it to be: re-writing of her own history/ignoring her relationship with Aslan; pretending she’s a mixture between Samantha from Sex and the city and Hannah from Girls, and then crossing over into an undisclosed ad. Nah.
The only reason she recently acknowledged Aslan in that podcast is because she‘s to dumb to lie on the spot when someone asks her something directly, which is when her voice turns into valley girl 😁 and she stumbles over her words, while being somewhat truthful for a change.

Reactions: 15
Goes out to eat, takes the picture of the wine menu.. I watch a lot of cooking shows and I don't think I've ever seen anyone mention wine this much non stop.

1677878151902.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.