Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, well only Estee is smart enough to drink alcohol which can be a depressant while taking antidepressants.

Reactions: 7
Ugh she is so incredibly immature. What 30+ year old is like "teehee I'm having wine with dinner"?

It's also hilarious because she clearly doesn't know anything about wine! All 3 (lol) of the wines on that list are just your typical boring table wine...idk why she felt the need to share it. The restaurant didn't even mark them up that much in price (by London standards), so even they know their selection sucks. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Amelia is being dragged on tiktok at the moment? Estée commented and is being called out.
Screenshot_20230305_094338.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen Amelia is being dragged on tiktok at the moment? Estée commented and is being called out.
View attachment 2005344
Omg what happened? Do you have a link to the TikTok?

It's always such a bonus when people with profile pics/real accounts call her (or influencers in general) out, because then she can't easily write them off as "trolls hiding behind a screen." It makes the public criticism even better haha.

Reactions: 4
Omg what happened? Do you have a link to the TikTok?

It's always such a bonus when people with profile pics/real accounts call her (or influencers in general) out, because then she can't easily write them off as "trolls hiding behind a screen." It makes the public criticism even better haha.
It's not letting me post it for some reason. It was basically Amelia giving a bad review of Rare Beauty and then because of the Selena/Hailey dispute at the moment it's blown up. It's petty but still nice to see Estée and Amelia being challenged.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's doing a full on ad for Kindle on TikTok. It's not marked as an ad in the hashtags, so apparently she just gushed about it for two minutes for free? Oh, and she had to get a dick joke in there like the 13 year old she is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched her on 10/10 with Nadine Baggott on youtube and it is basically a promotion for Mirror water

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Watched her on 10/10 with Nadine Baggott on youtube and it is basically a promotion for Mirror water
She's an investor in that brand, of course she will promote it even if its not disclosed and the usual shady stuff she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's not letting me post it for some reason. It was basically Amelia giving a bad review of Rare Beauty and then because of the Selena/Hailey dispute at the moment it's blown up. It's petty but still nice to see Estée and Amelia being challenged.
Thanks for the summary!

Here is the link to some of it from Amelia's thread

Cool thx!

Reactions: 4
She always looks so mean in these random pictures she takes of herself. If I had to stare at that face at work all day long, I'd quit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously, Estee has nothing to do with this, but the footage of the fashion show she went to saddened me. Using horses as props while loud music plays and camera flashes are going off :( Not sure that is necessary to showcase your latest collection as a designer...

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Obviously, Estee has nothing to do with this, but the footage of the fashion show she went to saddened me. Using horses as props while loud music plays and camera flashes are going off :( Not sure that is necessary to showcase your latest collection as a designer...
Agree, and Stella McCartney being a well-known vegetarian, I would assume she'd be more concerned about animal welfare.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Gezus, I think she's constantly underestimating that teenagers these days know more than she does. Thanks for news from the last century Estee.

She's def using some sort of a filter no? Her head usually looks like a block of ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.