Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I didn't know about this either. How does one get this? It is botox near the lips? Obv I'm interested. LOL!
Yes, it's botox to the corner mouth muscles, and it doesn't take that much units apparently.
I think hers is just overly lifted and it's giving her the resting smug face. A bit like the Korean type of a smile lift.
mouth-corner-lift-botox.jpg
Charmed-Medispa-Botox-Unit-Cost-1.jpg
before-and-after-dermal-fillers-for-marionette-lines-1.png
JAWLINECONTOUR-MOUTH-CORNER-LIFT--768x768.jpg
20221119_214400.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, it's botox to the corner mouth muscles, and it doesn't take that much units apparently.
I think hers is just overly lifted and it's giving her the resting smug face. A bit like the Korean type of a smile lift.
View attachment 1744132View attachment 1744133View attachment 1744134View attachment 1744135View attachment 1744136
OMG, thank you so much! I also need those marionette lines worked on. So Megan's had them done, huh. I like how these changes are subtle but make a huge difference.

Reactions: 5
ahh I guessed she was moving to Peckham cos she’s been out there loads recently. My guess was actually more Brockley cos it’s a bit fancier but all around there are her fav places to walk her dog so yeah, makes sense.
So she's spending upwards of $2,000 a month in rent. Sigh. Wish I'd gotten on the influencer gravy train back in the day.

Yeah, definitely over £2.5k a month. On Rightmove, all the 3 bed/2 bath townhouses in Peckham are over £2.5k.

Her vlog showed it's obvs a house with more than 3 beds (I think it might even be 5 beds though some don't have wardrobes) and 1 known bathroom, so easily well above £3k.

(Btw, that's minimum £36k per annum in rent alone.)

• Wow
Why does she need so much space? She should have prioritised a smaller house with a bigger garden for Effy

Reactions: 11
If what others have said on this thread is accurate, that the house belongs to a family who are living in Canada for now but planning on coming back - it might be more of a house sitting situation. Obviously she’s still pay rent but usually there’s a cut in price (usually with lots of rules and responsibly to the property). Through friends of friends while living in London I’ve been offered those before, lovely homes for less. Never went for it though because as a couple we don’t need more than a two bed and I prefer an ongoing lease

Reactions: 2
She must have lied about Effie’s behavior too. I saw that she has cover ups on the sofa in the new house, so it’s likely it’s the owners sofa.

Effie’s ruined one of her other sofas and has eaten the bed she had before 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If what others have said on this thread is accurate, that the house belongs to a family who are living in Canada for now but planning on coming back - it might be more of a house sitting situation. Obviously she’s still pay rent but usually there’s a cut in price (usually with lots of rules and responsibly to the property). Through friends of friends while living in London I’ve been offered those before, lovely homes for less. Never went for it though because as a couple we don’t need more than a two bed and I prefer an ongoing lease
Tbf, this makes more sense considering she mentioned putting in an offer and pitching herself to the owner when she went to inspect the flat.

Reactions: 3
i thought this too actually, I reckon you might be right but also estee spending my salary on rent alone wouldn’t surprise me either 🤪

Reactions: 5
This new house is a big mistake.

she is going to feel lonely and depressed rattling around in this big, dark house on her own.

She would be better off north of the river. For the same rent she could have a gorgeous garden flat in Kensington and be close to Holland Park or Hyde Park for walks.

Also more chance of meeting new friends with similar incomes and lifestyles. (She will be surrounded by couples or families living in the houses near her in the new house.)

Reactions: 14
This new house is a big mistake.

she is going to feel lonely and depressed rattling around in this big, dark house on her own.

She would be better off north of the river. For the same rent she could have a gorgeous garden flat in Kensington and be close to Holland Park or Hyde Park for walks.

Also more chance of meeting new friends with similar incomes and lifestyles. (She will be surrounded by couples or families living in the houses near her in the new house.)
Peckham has become very hipster like Shoreditch so thats probably the vibe she was goinf for

God those old photos show how nice her old hair was. Looks dead now. The scraping back worsens how overfilled her face is

Reactions: 7
You’re right…. Don’t think she’ll get that vibe though. Although I haven’t visited Peckham in a long while. Used to love its craziness and diversity.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so, lots of people move away for several years (likely a work opportunity in Canada) and put their homes up for rent. Estée saw it on the rental site and viewed through her realtor.

Similarly many people buy homes they plan to live in, but choose to rent them out first for a while.
When you rent, you accept that after the lease is up the landlord can choose to take it ‘back’ whenever they want to.

The landlords just asked she leave the wallpaper up in one room, it’s not really about watching the property, other than typical responsibilities as a tenant.

Reactions: 9
Knowing how she likes to remodel and redecorate her living space every 5 minutes it might be tough for her not to change things in this tall green house.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.