Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would benefit from cutting down on her wine consumption, but then again she constantly says "my happy place" when she shows a glass of wine.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, she waited for a gifted tattoo removal too. This is after filming a video for another channel about making sure you want your tattoos a few years back..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I follow her on Instagram, but she always looks and talks like she struggles to leave the bed. Everyday. Even when promote something. She just makes zero effort. I can't see any pasion for her companies / collections.

Reactions: 6
I follow her on Instagram, but she always looks and talks like she struggles to leave the bed. Everyday. Even when promote something. She just makes zero effort. I can't see any pasion for her companies / collections.
You mean like today? I was watching her story and she made me feel lethargic lol

1669227945519.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A couple of pages back we were talking about her having work done, the pic you posted really shows it mouth wise
She has this marionette mouth now, you can see all sorts of tendons and weird lines all at once.

Reactions: 5
Yeah great way to announce a VIP sale, straight out of the bed, that's something I'd do for a zoom meeting where the camera is not on lol.

• Haha
I was surprised but how it's a "goal" to get 5k steps when you have a dog... How is it possible that you don't walk when you have a dog?

Reactions: 16
Vitamins are recommended to treat SAD. The only weird thing is that if she was seeing someone, they would have reminded her to start taking them in September. My doctors' cabinet called me in August to remind me but then I have clinical depression and I just get ultra spicy during the winter (and ultra ultra spicy during march)(my florist says it has to do with the sap in the trees :unsure:).

She probably was with the normie back then and though it made her immune to her sad.
What's this about sap? Genuinely curious.

I was surprised but how it's a "goal" to get 5k steps when you have a dog... How is it possible that you don't walk when you have a dog?
Literally came straight here to say the same. Owning a dog and saying you don't come close to 10k steps a day is insane.

Reactions: 11
I don't know how long she walks Effie for in the cemetery etc, but it's entirely possible to have a dog and not make 10k steps or even 5k. My dog was very low-energy and only wanted one big walk, and the rest of the time just quickly out to do her business and straight back in. So if all I did was walk the dog I would do maybe 3k steps in a day. It was honestly one of the biggest surprises about having a dog for me! I thought I would be super fit but I got a little couch potato pupper instead. :LOL:

I'm honestly more surprised that Estee doesn't make 5k steps just by virtue of living in a big city like London.

Reactions: 9
I don't know how long she walks Effie for in the cemetery etc, but it's entirely possible to have a dog and not make 10k steps or even 5k. My dog was very low-energy and only wanted one big walk, and the rest of the time just quickly out to do her business and straight back in. So if all I did was walk the dog I would do maybe 3k steps in a day. It was honestly one of the biggest surprises about having a dog for me! I thought I would be super fit but I got a little couch potato pupper instead. :LOL:

I'm honestly more surprised that Estee doesn't make 5k steps just by virtue of living in a big city like London.
I get what you mean, all dogs are different, but in the video she says that Effie is 'loving' her goal of walking 5k steps a day, so she obviously does like to go out for long walks. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised though, considering she's someone who lives such a privileged and leisurely life but gets overwhelmed having to do laundry...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.