Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve assumed for a while that she gets multiple procedures and regular botox, but I also assumed that everyone here thought the same lol. She is way too obsessed with her skin and looks— and always going for these “facials”— to have not been getting at least Botox regularly, if not fillers and other procedures.

Her skin/forehead is far too smooth if that makes sense— not even smooth in a good way, it just doesn’t look real anymore. She is still young of course, but she’s also in her 30s now and drinks, maybe smokes, deals with depression and anxiety, all of which show on your face after a while. Even great skincare and facials can‘t stop SOME lines and slight signs of aging. And she is constantly thinking about how her skin looks so there’s no way she hasn’t. Clearly she doesn’t want to say for some reason though, so there must be some insecurity about it.

Reactions: 12
Hadn’t watched her in a couple of years so maybe it stood out more- I was shocked by how frozen her face looked, and that lip job isn’t great either.

Reactions: 5
Estee has gotten botox for so long that you guys just got used to this face and thinks it's her natural face. She had a very expressive face in her button days, and now her forehead and jaw are all weird. Pretty sure she owned up to it at some point, blaming her tmj. She also had a smile lift which give her that annoying resting smug face.

I think she's down about it because the move might have planned with her normie, and now they're broken up. Imagine thinking this would be a love nest but instead you're moving on your own.
That makes a lot of sense, she’s always looked very smooth and plump and I just assumed her recent pillow-ish face was weight gain.

Wow didn’t even know there was such a thing as a smile lift! Did she make a video on that or is that based on your observation? Gotta be honest, I wouldn’t mind a smile lift myself, the corners of my mouth are increasingly downturned

How can she have so many kitchen stuffs? I cook more and I don't even have that much.

I can't with her unpacking strategy of just dumping everything haphazardly with her stuff strewn all over the place. That will give me so much anxiety.

Reactions: 9
I can't with her unpacking strategy of just dumping everything haphazardly with her stuff strewn all over the place. That will give me so much anxiety.
Right?? I get wanting to get rid of the boxes, but why not open one or two boxes and put what’s in them away? Especially when you’re in the kitchen and supposedly all the kitchen items boxes should be there too. You could see how confused Amelia was by the strategy in her vlog but she tried to assure Estee that she understood 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised that Estee didn't force all the girls from the MW office to come over and put things away for her while she runs around in her see through nightgown giggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That nightgown was the worst. I'm sure she thought she looked cute in it. Or what's her favorite word to describe herself? Hot?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she lives in Peckham o_O in her latest IG photo you can see a business named Crumbs in the background. It's a bakery in Peckham Rye that has closed down. The Southwark Borough and bus route 36 all match up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
the house looks so so dark. estee seems to be someone that might be really affected by daylight etc so i'm wondering how she's gonna go this winter...

Reactions: 7
If the cemetery where she’s walking with Effie is close to where she lives then she moved further south than I expected her to. Still a nice area though of course ;)

Reactions: 3
Wow didn’t even know there was such a thing as a smile lift! Did she make a video on that or is that based on your observation? Gotta be honest, I wouldn’t mind a smile lift myself, the corners of my mouth are increasingly downturned
I started noticing it when she would have her mouth slightly open and the corner of her mouth slightly upturned still. Then in a video, I don't know what she was crying about, probably Effie, the woman was sobbing and still had an upturned smile.
I would totally get it when it happens to me, I think it's really an inoffensive tweak, and it does wonder on people.

IMG_4969+2.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 11.57.26 AM.png
Estee-Lalonde-1200x1200.jpg

Reactions: 4
I started noticing it when she would have her mouth slightly open and the corner of her mouth slightly upturned still. Then in a video, I don't know what she was crying about, probably Effie, the woman was sobbing and still had an upturned smile.
I would totally get it when it happens to me, I think it's really an inoffensive tweak, and it does wonder on people.

View attachment 1743815View attachment 1743817View attachment 1743820
Yeah honestly, it’s just annoying having people ask me regularly “why do you look sad/tired” when I’m not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1743815View attachment 1743817View attachment 1743820
Wow I didn't know about this either. How does one get this? It is botox near the lips? Obv I'm interested. LOL!

So she lives in Peckham o_O in her latest IG photo you can see a business named Crumbs in the background. It's a bakery in Peckham Rye that has closed down. The Southwark Borough and bus route 36 all match up
ahh I guessed she was moving to Peckham cos she’s been out there loads recently. My guess was actually more Brockley cos it’s a bit fancier but all around there are her fav places to walk her dog so yeah, makes sense.

For some reason I’ve just scrolled through her Instagram and she’s had her bleached blonde haircut for almost five years now. It’s tragic to see how full and healthy her hair looked in the beginning compared to what it looks like now. That hairdresser ruined it, but at least she doesnt have to pay for it :D. She really must think she’s Anna Wintour and that she can’t change her „signature look“, she has had the exact same style for so many years. How does she not get bored of it? And how does she not see that it still doesn’t suit her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.