Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. 5-6 rooms.
That's what I'm dreaming of for the future. But with my bf and we want 2-3 kids.
That's ridiculous. She doesn't have any sense for "normal standards".

Reactions: 6
Is there only one bathroom? And no shower? She’s not having any guests stay over then.
I think there has to be a 2nd bathroom and if she's still with her normie it might be why she isn't showing it. Potentially why she didn't show the top floor in her tour vlog. Aka, so she doesn't have to show his belongings.

Otherwise, I don't understand why she's renting a 5 bed place if she isn't living with someone else. Plus, it'd make the amount of rent being paid make a lot more sense if it was split between 2 people.

Reactions: 7
I know someone renting in Peckham who pays £2,000 pm for a 2 bed flat with garden - not a fancy place either. So a house is going to be a lot more than that I imagine.

Reactions: 3
I was in the camp that was sure she was moving in with Normie but I think she has moved by herself. She has over the past few weeks been dropping some major hints that she is single. She could be doing this to throw people off the scent but it seems a bit pointless since she never even acknowledged being in a relationship in the first place?! Maybe she had originally planned to move in with him and they have since broken up? I feel like Estee likes to get rid of material things that remind her of certain periods of her life, the bed, the sofa, the Acne bag etc. I think her move out of the flat has been to draw a line for something in her past. She seems adamant she won't be going back..

Also, anyone caught Amelia's vlog where she asks for advice from the viewers as to what to do with Raemi? I feel like it was a major dig and humble brag - she asked her viewers not to compare her to other influencer owned brands because they have backing / investors etc and only own a small portion where as she does everything herself. Surely, she was talking about Mirror Water?

Reactions: 9
I was in the camp that was sure she was moving in with Normie but I think she has moved by herself. She has over the past few weeks been dropping some major hints that she is single. She could be doing this to throw people off the scent but it seems a bit pointless since she never even acknowledged being in a relationship in the first place?! Maybe she had originally planned to move in with him and they have since broken up? I feel like Estee likes to get rid of material things that remind her of certain periods of her life, the bed, the sofa, the Acne bag etc. I think her move out of the flat has been to draw a line for something in her past. She seems adamant she won't be going back..

Also, anyone caught Amelia's vlog where she asks for advice from the viewers as to what to do with Raemi? I feel like it was a major dig and humble brag - she asked her viewers not to compare her to other influencer owned brands because they have backing / investors etc and only own a small portion where as she does everything herself. Surely, she was talking about Mirror Water?
I thought the same thing about Amelia’s vlog. When she said “I know for a fact other influencer brands have investors and a team doing the work” I had a strong feeling it was referring to Estee. They are such weird friends. Never hang out and vlog it each time they do. It’s very transactional

Lmao, that's a bit rich coming from daughter of a billionaire. Her dad may not be an official investor, but you damn sure know he put money into her business in some way.

Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing about Amelia’s vlog. When she said “I know for a fact other influencer brands have investors and a team doing the work” I had a strong feeling it was referring to Estee. They are such weird friends. Never hang out and vlog it each time they do. It’s very transactional
She's also just been in France for the launch of inthefrow's new edge of ember collection. Victoria could never afford to fly off all of them and host them in a Chateau the way she did.

Reactions: 1
Like legit miserable 5 minutes into something that most people dream off, being able to pick a place they like and move into it.
As someone who has super fun bouts of depression I can understand the feeling of like ‘tit I’m still me and I’m still sad’, but I’d at least have the brains to not post about that stuff if I were a multimillionaire 😂

Reactions: 14
As someone who has super fun bouts of depression I can understand the feeling of like ‘tit I’m still me and I’m still sad’, but I’d at least have the brains to not post about that stuff if I were a multimillionaire 😂
I mean, millionaires can have depression too, but instead of posting to her followers about taking a multivitamin (instead of going to a therapist), she should just not mention it

Reactions: 8
I feel like her moving is all about rebuilding her ex life. When she first broke up with her ex, she did everything she hadn't done before and tried to as different as possible. Now that it's not working, she's trying to get back to the old routine: midcentury modern furniture, a greyhound, a house with too many rooms. Next, it's cooking and museum visits she loathed so much. She's just too smug to admit that it's not her surroundings that are problematic. It's herself.

Reactions: 11
Because everyone knows that multivitamins cure depression 😑
Vitamins are recommended to treat SAD. The only weird thing is that if she was seeing someone, they would have reminded her to start taking them in September. My doctors' cabinet called me in August to remind me but then I have clinical depression and I just get ultra spicy during the winter (and ultra ultra spicy during march)(my florist says it has to do with the sap in the trees :unsure:).

She probably was with the normie back then and though it made her immune to her sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Along with SAD, she probably has depression over the letdown of her destination addiction outcome. She's the type that always thinks she'll be better if she just gets to X city, X house, if she just gets with X person. But once she does, she gets hit by the fact that it wasn't the cure she thought it'd be and gets even more depressed. But she refuses to get actual therapy and stop mixing wine with her antidepressants so instead she just hops on another destination, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 14
As a very tattooed person, her tattoo removal is enraging me! Just get them covered up! Or you know, think things through but we know she is incapable.

Vitamins are recommended to treat SAD. The only weird thing is that if she was seeing someone, they would have reminded her to start taking them in September. My doctors' cabinet called me in August to remind me but then I have clinical depression and I just get ultra spicy during the winter (and ultra ultra spicy during march)(my florist says it has to do with the sap in the trees :unsure:).

She probably was with the normie back then and though it made her immune to her sad.
Guess it depends how severe it is... I suffer with depression too and multivitamins wouldn't touch it :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I apologize, my non-native speaker self didn't recognize SAD; I know what it is, but I didn't connect the dots, sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.