Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are you serious? I don't recall the soup but I believe you, I don't know why she says things that aren't true, just don't say them.
she had this protein power soup cooking video. and her viewers started calling her out after that video -- that was after the Scandinavian tour and Istanbul trip, I think. The soup got so famous, even vivianna mentioned it several times on her vlogs.

she does this regularly. remember when she said she had never been to a chiropractor some time ago when she repeatedly mentioned her chiro doctor so many times in the past? If we caught so many of her casual and unnecessary lies on her videos, I'm pretty sure she tells them regularly in her personal life.

Reactions: 5
she had this protein power soup cooking video. and her viewers started calling her out after that video -- that was after the Scandinavian tour and Istanbul trip, I think. The soup got so famous, even vivianna mentioned it several times on her vlogs.

she does this regularly. remember when she said she had never been to a chiropractor some time ago when she repeatedly mentioned her chiro doctor so many times in the past? If we caught so many of her casual and unnecessary lies on her videos, I'm pretty sure she tells them regularly in her personal life.
Oh snap you were right, I found the video, someone saved it to their channel, and she says that she loves beans.

1664462512809.png
estee

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I made it when she published this video! It was actually pretty good from what I remember
Oooh thanks! Will watch the video and try to make it one of these days! Thanks for posting the vid, @Callan !

ETA:
Just watched the video...so weird that her old videos are now under the Youtube channel/account "skincare products." Hmmm.

Also, there was still some joy in her voice back then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oooh thanks! Will watch the video and try to make it one of these days! Thanks for posting the vid, @Callan !

ETA:
Just watched the video...so weird that her old videos are now under the Youtube channel/account "skincare products." Hmmm.

Also, there was still some joy in her voice back then.
I forgot I was subbed to that channel, she's got a bunch of old Essie videos, I watched like 4 today, almost shocking how different she was... reminded me of why I used to like and watch her.

I forgot I was subbed to that channel, she's got a bunch of old Essie videos, I watched like 4 today, almost shocking how different she was... reminded me of why I used to like and watch her.
The first thing, as always, that stands out is how nice her hair looked :( that color, the style! It’s so sad she so deeply connects this with her past that she wants to forget, that she can never go back to this or at least a more flattering shade of blonde.
And yeah, the difference in personality is jarring too of course :/

Reactions: 8
Did she erase these videos from her own channel?

Did she erase these videos from her own channel?
She made them all private from what I can tell. I've found links to her other old videos on random sites that link to YT and when I try to play them it says that the video was made private on the Youtube page.

Reactions: 2
The Estee Lalonde affiliated fashion show..

1664582774776.png
1664582797294.png

Maybe how a Kardashian sells a cardigan..

1664582836279.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is a joke she linking all these clothing like people are all rushing out to buy the exact ones thru her links 🤢

Is a joke she linking all these clothing like people are all rushing out to buy the exact ones thru her links 🤢
And you will never see her wear them again, after a while she will sell these freebies for cash on Depop. It's crazy how this is the kind of "work" that supports her ridiculous lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
And you will never see her wear them again, after a while she will sell these freebies for cash on Depop. It's crazy how this is the kind of "work" that supports her ridiculous lifestyle.
Yep, and the whole Depop sale will most likely be done by a poor assistant. Remember how she expected a round of applause for doing something common as going to the post office? That’s because that rarely happens.

Remember how she expected a round of applause for doing something common as going to the post office? That’s because that rarely happens.
Then isn't it lucky for her that Royal Mail are striking so her poor fragile mind gets a rest from forcing herself to the post office?

I’ve watched the mini vlog she posted on TikTok; does she have two offices now? The one overlooking train tracks and the Mirror Water one with a pretty gorgeous view of London??
She proudly confirmed that she’s usually never the first one in the office and when she filmed herself „working“ with the others via zoom, it looked so fake, you can tell she has no idea what actual office work is. She’s the kind of boss who comes in occasionally and throws around her „ideas“ she wants her employees to then make happen. Girl boss my ass, Essie Button

• Wow
I hate that I love this dress, I WILL NOT be clicking that damn link!
Click on it on one device to find out where it's from, the clear the cookies on that one, go onto another device and actually order it.

Yes, I have done this before when an I see something on an influencer that I'd actually buy; I will go that far out of my way to make sure they don't get a penny in aff link money from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.