Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t she see how thin her hair is getting and all the breakage on the top. Honestly it barely looked different in the before and after.
wish she’d go back natural with just a few highlights or something. No matter how much she tries to say she’s a natural blonde brown suits her better.

she’s been having the same cut and colour for 5+ years you’d think her stylist might nudge her in a different direction.
not that I care about trends myself but estee is an influencer and this Bob look was years ago.
She got layers last time.... then never mentioned it again xD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything about her appearance says to me that she just has total body dysmorphia. The clothes that don't fit her shape. The hair that she bleaches to death and cuts to an unflattering length.

She wants very much to be a casual, sleek Scandi It Girl, but she's not 5'9" with long, angled features.

In many ways, it feels like she's still trying to be the girl Aslan wanted her to be and can't see herself for who she actually is. Which is sad.

Reactions: 17
I think I’ve mentioned this before, but it surprises me she has size 7 feet when she looks short in height. Whereas I’m 5’9 and 6.5/7 which seems more in proportion for my size.

Here we go again. Another facial. How did they become her niche when she became an influencer?

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve mentioned this before, but it surprises me she has size 7 feet when she looks short in height. Whereas I’m 5’9 and 6.5/7 which seems more in proportion for my size.

Here we go again. Another facial. How did they become her niche when she became an influencer?
I'm a size 9 and I'm 5'8 lol, sometimes people just have big feet

Reactions: 8
I’m a size 9 too, maybe y’all with small feet are the minority 🤣 jk obviously, who cares. Not like you can pick your shoe size

Reactions: 11
Estee's feet problem is that she wears ugly shoes and loves to show off her ugly feet (do not come for me, I hate feet and think they're all ugly, no matter what size :D)

Honest to god I’d just shave my head and start over if I were her. She was gorgeous with her darker hair. Petty I guess but it’s aggravating watching such a naturally beautiful person sabotage their appearance based on a very weird personal mythology that she’s like a blonde born in a brunette’s body. Fried hair of any color is never better than healthy hair. I never understood the chicks who think color takes precedence over texture, shine, thickness etc.
she used to be a platinum blonde once and she was pretty back then. I remember everyone at GG wished she turned back to being blonde. I know it sounds corny but seriously, it's all about wearing something you actually enjoy and being happy with yourself. She was blonder and heavier but happy and humble and actually cared and enjoyed makeup and the cheap clothes she owned.

Now she's oscillating between styles -- she lost so much of her personality (quite willingly, so no pity from me) due to trying to make Aslan happy. even those ugly clothes and bleached hair can be styled well if you have an eye. But unfortunately, she has never been really interested in makeup or fashion -- or anything else really. She just liked buying things and getting free stuff.

I see Estee had another 30% off sale for Mirror Water recently, after saying a few weeks ago that she will never ever, ever have that kind of discount again. Wonder if it's the only way for her to actually sell her stuff versus just giving it away to other influencers.

• Haha
Mirror Water will have the same end as her college education. She'll say that she's "done with it" and that's the all explanation we're going to get.

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing it will go the same way Niomi's skincare line will go: just ignore customers at some point and let the business die.

• Haha
Isn't that the way of 99% of those influencer brands, petering off into obscurity and to be never mentioned again by the owners, hoping that their "fans" gloss over the fact that it ever existed?

There's a big drugstore chain here that sometimes sold influencer beauty products and not only were they tit most of the time, they always ended up heavily discounted in a rummage bin. My impression is that they do way less of those these days, I guess they lost money on it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah i'd cover my face too...

1661829412604.png

weird how young people need treatments like this

1661829464649.png

finally Estee in her natural true form

1661829498895.png

1661829551305.png

she should just stop accepting free clothes, nobody wants to shop those "trousers" okay Estee?

1661829720588.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.