Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend her or influencers but, I used to think this way, then I read that influencers agencies had never worked so much than before covid, so clearly people are buying influencers crap more than ever.
Edit : I meant DURING/AFTER COVID.

Reactions: 3
So I haven’t watched Estee for a long time but being bored on my lunch break her latest blog popped up. She opens up with “you know that feeling when you come back from holiday and need and MOT” then proceeds to clarify that what she means is a facial and an eye brown tint. Couldn’t watch anymore after that, I can’t even begin to relate. I was interested to see the tattoo removal but can’t make it through the vapidness 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I used to love Essie Button back in the day. Haven't watched Estee for years because it honestly seemed like she had a personality transplant or something. Watched a bit of her latest vlog when it showed on my homepage.... she says something about after a couple of years tattoos don't look as good and one of hers looks like a blob. That's not how it should be, this is why you research your artist, research the style and look after your ink! If your tattoo looks tit that soon after getting it done then it's either badly done or you've really not cared for it. I've had tattoos for years that almost look as fresh as the day I got them.

What IS Mirror Water? The website says something about self reflection but it's literally just really expensive bath salts? I don't get it.

Reactions: 8
I used to love Essie Button back in the day. Haven't watched Estee for years because it honestly seemed like she had a personality transplant or something. Watched a bit of her latest vlog when it showed on my homepage.... she says something about after a couple of years tattoos don't look as good and one of hers looks like a blob. That's not how it should be, this is why you research your artist, research the style and look after your ink! If your tattoo looks tit that soon after getting it done then it's either badly done or you've really not cared for it. I've had tattoos for years that almost look as fresh as the day I got them.
I'm not buying her reason for the tattoo removal. I think she's just a lost soul who doesn't know who she is and she shape-shifts so much, her tattoos don't resonate with her anymore. That, plus the ones on her forearms were quite ugly to begin with. :LOL: I don't know if she talked about whether the tattoo removal was being comped or she's paying for it herself. Obviously the facial was comped or discounted, but she didn't even disclose that.

I also think the "Reggie" tattoo might remind her of Aslan.

Reactions: 9
Eeek, could her greasy gal pal Rebecca be any more smug? Imagine turning on your front camera and recording yourself eating an apple all smarmy. Makes me cringe.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Eeek, could her greasy gal pal Rebecca be any more smug? Imagine turning on your front camera and recording yourself eating an apple all smarmy. Makes me cringe.
imagine the inner monologue

“yeah... I know, give the masses what they want... sexily eat an apple...” 🤣

• Haha
I'm not buying her reason for the tattoo removal. I think she's just a lost soul who doesn't know who she is and she shape-shifts so much, her tattoos don't resonate with her anymore. That, plus the ones on her forearms were quite ugly to begin with. :LOL: I don't know if she talked about whether the tattoo removal was being comped or she's paying for it herself. Obviously the facial was comped or discounted, but she didn't even disclose that.

I also think the "Reggie" tattoo might remind her of Aslan.
When she first mentioned the removal a while ago, she did briefly disclose that it was a "gifted" treatment. I bet she feels smug as f*ck for further escaping her past self and not even having to pay for it.

So I haven’t watched Estee for a long time but being bored on my lunch break her latest blog popped up. She opens up with “you know that feeling when you come back from holiday and need and MOT” then proceeds to clarify that what she means is a facial and an eye brown tint. Couldn’t watch anymore after that, I can’t even begin to relate. I was interested to see the tattoo removal but can’t make it through the vapidness 🤣
Yeah that made me pause, I've had a long day already because my life is tethered to reality and her comments were not a pleasant thing to hear. She had at least 3 vacations in the last 2 months, when she started talking I was sure she was going to mention how tired she is and how exhausting being on vacay is.

She mentioned wanting to move twice in the ad, I mean vlog.. She's probably hoping that someone will gift her a house.

Also the intro to this vlog was an instant reminder that this content is sponsored, it's so sad that Estee will not film anything unless its an Ad, has gifted or sponsored content or she's showing off treatments she never pays for. I think her viewers deserve more for sticking with her all this time.

1662404535173.png

also anytime she talks about clothes or procuts she's putting on it's always some affiliate link... there's legit zero organic content in her videos and YT actually doesn't like that yet she still manages to do this every time.

1662404664272.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can just imagine her in conversation with friends when they’re talking about things they like. Estee probably says she can get it all for free 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah Estee and her fellow influencers are very proud at not contributing to the society and paying for much, they call it "winning".

The she posts this.. I mean come on, she can't talk about a product without reading the label on camera and has no clue what it does, I wish that hacks would stop pretending they are some sort of authority on certain subjects. 90% of the time she gets into her bathroom and stats slatering something on saying how dry and dehydrated her skin is, right after a facial...

1662509970285.png

1662510147001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm no psychologist, so don't quote me on that, I'm just speculating. I just find that when people have no control over their lives, they go for their bodies -- because that's the only thing that they can control. Getting new tattoos -or removing them in Estee's case- and hair coloring are the ones I see quite frequently. People who are more ambitious lose weight drastically -- like Tanya Burr did. Estee's constant obsession with facials, horrible hair bleaching and tattoos. It confirms my suspicions that her quality of life is slowly going down.

I mean, she used to get designer bag after designer bag. Even after leaving Aslan, she bought expensive things for a while -- but now, not so much. She even begged for sponsorships in a video. Mirror Water is a joke and her videos cannot sustain her lazy lifestyle. If she's not receiving an alimony-like hush money from Aslan I understand why she was so desperate for a man.

Reactions: 6
The website says something about self reflection but it's literally just really expensive bath salts? I don't get it.
It's called marketing 🤷‍♀️ she trying to be goop.

Yeah Estee and her fellow influencers are very proud at not contributing to the society and paying for much, they call it "winning".

The she posts this.. I mean come on, she can't talk about a product without reading the label on camera and has no clue what it does, I wish that hacks would stop pretending they are some sort of authority on certain subjects. 90% of the time she gets into her bathroom and stats slatering something on saying how dry and dehydrated her skin is, right after a facial...

View attachment 1560540

View attachment 1560544
Is her skin dry or dehydrated? It's not the same, she should know.

She always always said her skin was very dry, but we never really been able to see any texture on her skin. So I think she might mean dehydrated more than anything else.

Reactions: 2
I really dont get it:

she raves about her skincare products and ends up knowing from her facial lady that her skin is dehydrated. How is this possible with all that she does to her face.

I really dont get it:

she raves about her skincare products and ends up knowing from her facial lady that her skin is dehydrated. How is this possible with all that she does to her face.
100% I think she's just doing too much to her face, every week she has some lazer or scrub facial or something drastic and then uses like what, 30+ different products through the week not to mention she loves to tan in the sun... that can't be good for your face, it's in constant healing mode.

Reactions: 11
I really dont get it:

She's a moron, that's how.
There is no thoughtfulness in her approach to skincare, rather a more is more
(and a free is free) approach.
And she lacks consistency...in everything she does, except crying about being tired.

Reactions: 5
I watched that whole Ouai invite Estee went to in her stories, it's insane how she gets treated and pampered like royalty for what.. picking up a container of their product then reading off the label and saying 5 seconds of words about it in a vlog? They really pander to influencers but no wonder since the founder is a Kardashian groupie.

I watched that whole Ouai invite Estee went to in her stories, it's insane how she gets treated and pampered like royalty for what.. picking up a container of their product then reading off the label and saying 5 seconds of words about it in a vlog? They really pander to influencers but no wonder since the founder is a Kardashian groupie.
I hate to admit it but I LOVE Ouai. Not only does it work so well, it smells amazing. I always get random people asking what my shampoo is. So pricy though, cant justify it these days.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.