Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing how creepy she can be towards females in videos, who knows what she does in private.
She must be a nightmare. Type of sending you "it's the best day of my life" then asking you to come asap because she absolutely can't cope" without ever thinking how it makes people around her feel to always be on alert.

Reactions: 6
I just can't imagine her with a baby. She's one of the most selfish people I've seen online (which says something) and she's also so emotionally immature and has so many traumas she hasn't worked through. When I see her talk about kids I just think about that saying "hurt people hurt people".
Not just selfish, she is extremely immature. She used to be very childlike but after her breakup, she went even worse. Probably because she no longer had anyone to force her to do some stuff.

I also believe she is a very vulnerable target for unpleasant men. She could easily be abused financially and for the very little fame she has, in a relationship. But then, she seems to be fixated on money and rich men, which may be the reason she can't be in a healthy relationship for the last 4 years. Either way, I don't see her being happy in the future.

Estee used to be so cute, I feel like the grumpier and snootier she got her looks altered as well.

View attachment 1509060
I think she could still be cute, but she always looks so smug, unhinged and vain they make her very unattractive.

Btw, I used to follow Chelsea's blog and social media bc years ago Estee had her on her blogroll and she was no angel either. I mean, we all know Estee, more than we like to, and she has some real issues but people who hang out with her obviously see that and want a piece of her fame. so while I can't stand Estee, I have little sympathy for her discarded friends either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I never liked Chelsea to be honest, she always tried so so hard to be this hip, cool girl.. She would always pose to make her nose look small and pointy and when she was in Estee's Canada Halloween video I was surprised to see her face from normal angles. She looked like a completely different person! She posted something hilarious on Twitter after the Canada trip was over about "taking out the trash" and "friendship" and I was like uff, she's talking about Estee for sure!

Reactions: 4
She has a new vlog out which is basically an AD for this laptop and she was saying how technologically savvy she got recently, she even uses Excel you guys!

Lol at the top left corner it says "Trademark Realistic Relaxation" gosh another stupid sounding project for her. This is apparently her very busy to do list.

View attachment 1491222

View attachment 1491239

it all sounds so cheesy to be honest, if this is what she's always so busy with

View attachment 1491241

Omg she was bragging about being out at 5am on her terrace working early and when you look at the bottom right corner and look at the clock it says 13;08.. that's 1pm to me not 5am.. why does she brag about tit like that then lie about it.

View attachment 1491248

She never fails to compliment herself

View attachment 1491259
'Earth to Mirror Water Podcast'

oh no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I finally made an account (came over from Guru Gossip) specifically for this thread 🤣
I agree with all of you. She’s an absolute sh*tshow.

**grabs popcorn**

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a new Vlog /AD out.. it irks me that the word AD is not in the title, so misleading. She can't be bothered to film a video unless she gets paid for it. So sincere...

View attachment 1499339

Lmao Estee creeps out behind the one girl in her office actually working asking her what she thinks of her makeup

View attachment 1499350

and perfect response

View attachment 1499354

Failed Ad

View attachment 1499359

The she had the girl give her a bunch of compliments while saying on repeat " I did not script this" okay so what do you script exactly and how much of your content is even more fake??

View attachment 1499363
LOL. Plus when she leaned in, her bra/boobs were on full display. AT WORK. Right in her employee’s face. I don’t care if your staff is all-female, that’s still incredibly inappropriate and probably breaks a million HR rules.

Also something tells me she probably got the sponsorship months ago and is only getting around to it now (professional, as always 🙄). Because…why would a company want to do a “Bronze” look at the end of Summer, as we’re gearing up for Fall?

Why...can't she just outright say "hey, I went to Canada, here are some pics", instead of her vague "Oh I did some traveling earlier this month, here are some impressions for the unwashed masses"? Yes, the links in her stories give it away, but what's wrong, is Canada not fancy enough for her to brag about as a destination?

Reactions: 10
Why...can't she just outright say "hey, I went to Canada, here are some pics", instead of her vague "Oh I did some traveling earlier this month, here are some impressions for the unwashed masses"? Yes, the links in her stories give it away, but what's wrong, is Canada not fancy enough for her to brag about as a destination?
Exactly, it’s so smug. She’s always so secretive about travelling (especially to Canada). It’s not like she went to her hometown, she went to Vancouver!

Omg she stitched with (is that how you say it?) her own TikTok vid from her Mirror Water account, answering her own question about a thing she learned this summer. She's unbelievable. Oh, and because I'm sure the suspense is killing you, I'll tell you what Queen Estee learned: she has reclaimed her mornings by getting up earlier, instead of 7.30 she now gets up at 6 or earlier. She calls it a revelation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if this is a before of after since always looks so bed. Redken now eh?

1661376193565.png

*bad not bed, good grief lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That whole like ode to getting her hair freshly refried every 8 weeks and how it rejuvenates her was bizarre. It’s like she has an actual psychological addiction to this process that is interfering with her ability to see what it’s doing to her hair/appearance. Like she needs to believe these things are the fix for her other problems. Her hairdresser is like the questionable surgeons who perform cosmetic work on botched patients.

Reactions: 16
Can’t she see how thin her hair is getting and all the breakage on the top. Honestly it barely looked different in the before and after.
wish she’d go back natural with just a few highlights or something. No matter how much she tries to say she’s a natural blonde brown suits her better.

she’s been having the same cut and colour for 5+ years you’d think her stylist might nudge her in a different direction.
not that I care about trends myself but estee is an influencer and this Bob look was years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Honest to god I’d just shave my head and start over if I were her. She was gorgeous with her darker hair. Petty I guess but it’s aggravating watching such a naturally beautiful person sabotage their appearance based on a very weird personal mythology that she’s like a blonde born in a brunette’s body. Fried hair of any color is never better than healthy hair. I never understood the chicks who think color takes precedence over texture, shine, thickness etc.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.