Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Estee probably flying for her much needed vacation. She should be wearing a mask to protect her from Covid instead.

1660501621656.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a new Vlog /AD out.. it irks me that the word AD is not in the title, so misleading. She can't be bothered to film a video unless she gets paid for it. So sincere...

1660522373928.png

Lmao Estee creeps out behind the one girl in her office actually working asking her what she thinks of her makeup

1660523404135.png

and perfect response

1660523670080.png

Failed Ad

1660523756545.png

The she had the girl give her a bunch of compliments while saying on repeat " I did not script this" okay so what do you script exactly and how much of your content is even more fake??

1660523873002.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a new Vlog /AD out.. it irks me that the word AD is not in the title, so misleading. She can't be bothered to film a video unless she gets paid for it. So sincere...

View attachment 1499339

Lmao Estee creeps out behind the one girl in her office actually working asking her what she thinks of her makeup

View attachment 1499350

and perfect response

View attachment 1499354

Failed Ad

View attachment 1499359
Yeah I'm surprised she left that bit in when the employee called her out for being so creepy and unaware of others' personal space.

I just forwarded through the parts where she was obviously trying to perform her "ad" duties. Not much substance to the other parts either. Just her calling herself hot and drunkenly vlogging in the cab at the end of the night, like she were some celebrity.

Looks like they might have been on some sort of double date. Wonder if it was with Jak and Estee's bf. TBF I don't really think she's in a serious relationship, just probably dating randos here and there. She went home alone...

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm surprised she left that bit in when the employee called her out for being so creepy and unaware of others' personal space.

I just forwarded through the parts where she was obviously trying to perform her "ad" duties. Not much substance to the other parts either. Just her calling herself hot and drunkenly vlogging in the cab at the end of the night, like she were some celebrity.

Looks like they might have been on some sort of double date. Wonder if it was with Jak and Estee's bf. TBF I don't really think she's in a serious relationship, just probably dating randos here and there. She went home alone...
LOl I didnt get that far but god she's obsessed with herself!

1660525065489.png

1660525232564.png

She's got some weird looking lines right above her lip and below her nose, reminds me of Skeletor from He-Man

1660525364547.png

1660525453075.png

OK I might have to stop now, the amount of times she calls herself stunning and hot, is the stunning part...

1660525619456.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1499339

View attachment 1499350

and perfect response

View attachment 1499354

Failed Ad

View attachment 1499359

The she had the girl give her a bunch of compliments while saying on repeat " I did not script this" okay so what do you script exactly and how much of your content is even more fake??

View attachment 1499363
She looks like she's high as a kite and also gives creepy sexual harasser boss vibes.

Reactions: 12
I’m all for self confidence but it’s at the point where every few sentences is her calling herself hot /stunning/gorgeous. She’s full of herself for no reason

Reactions: 14
It. Does. Not. End.. lol

1660526616382.png

Then she bragged how the whole thing was a "typical day in her life"

1660526693380.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m all for self confidence but it’s at the point where every few sentences is her calling herself hot /stunning/gorgeous. She’s full of herself for no reason
Filters will do that to a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is she even more smug? I thought she reached her limit. I guess the dick she's getting is taking her to new heights. 🥴

• Haha
She’s home in Canada now (I think) and has been realllly quiet. Guess she wants us to forget she comes from there and has no friends to visit

• Wow
She’s home in Canada now (I think) and has been realllly quiet. Guess she wants us to forget she comes from there and has no friends to visit
If I was Canadian, trips back home would be the most fruitful content wise. This country is so beautiful. But she's so obsessed with New York, she always spends a couple of days with her fam then flies as soon as possible to the US. I just find it funny the most we've seen from Canada was when she was with Aslan.

She's not a travel blogger okay... But Canada is her home country... How can these city influencer be so obsessed with Paris, New York, London, and then when covid hits they are the first ones to break the rules and run to the countryside XD bunch of stupid sheep's.

Interesting from that calendar it seems like MW has deals with SSENSE and Space NK (unless she’s lying, wouldn’t be surprised) but how are these retailers falling for this bs brand?
To be honest the opposite would have surprised me. Estee has all the contacts in the biz. If Lindsey Holland can launch lame towels, then Estee can definitely reach success with a little more researched products.

She is an ungrateful person who has an eternal black cloud around her. Can you imagine being around such a Debbie Downer? Every time I see her smug mug, it just makes me want to punch her. She's the type of person whose "beauty" just fades once you get to know her personality.
I can't imagine their convo with Amelia. Must be tormented millenials first world problem tit.

This is not giving what she thinks it’s givingView attachment 1463496
AND what does she thinks it's giving? Cause I've been asking myself that for all these years 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Estee used to be so cute, I feel like the grumpier and snootier she got her looks altered as well.

1660839040819.png

Reactions: 12
If I was Canadian, trips back home would be the most fruitful content wise. This country is so beautiful. But she's so obsessed with New York, she always spends a couple of days with her fam then flies as soon as possible to the US. I just find it funny the most we've seen from Canada was when she was with Aslan.

She's not a travel blogger okay... But Canada is her home country... How can these city influencer be so obsessed with Paris, New York, London, and then when covid hits they are the first ones to break the rules and run to the countryside XD bunch of stupid sheep's.
I am Canadian and let me tell you that Waterloo is a redneck town with very little to show off.

How do we know she's in Canada? I don't follow her on IG but when I checked her stories it was just people congratulating her on her birthday..

Reactions: 2
Here once again to remind everyone that she brought Chelsea to Canada and they stayed in Waterloo the whole time. Toronto is ~100 km away. I mean I know Toronto is no NYC but I find it hard to believe Chelsea had zero interest in seeing it and was content with Swiss Chalet and giving out Halloween candy instead.

Here once again to remind everyone that she brought Chelsea to Canada and they stayed in Waterloo the whole time. Toronto is ~100 km away. I mean I know Toronto is no NYC but I find it hard to believe Chelsea had zero interest in seeing it and was content with Swiss Chalet and giving out Halloween candy instead.
It's crazy how their friendship ended immediately after that. Estee always loses female friends when she goes on trips with them. Remember Klaudia? God she was so annoying lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's crazy how their friendship ended immediately after that. Estee always loses female friends when she goes on trips with them. Remember Klaudia? God she was so annoying lol.
You should check out Klaudia’s Instagram. She is so full of herself. But I’d probably take her side if I knew what went down between her and Estee because I can totally see Estee being a massive witch if any friend started to outshine her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.