Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have, I love beauty products so don't laugh at me but when she had that stupid sale I was like eff it, lets see what your stuff is about and got the 4 piece set that took forever to arrive to US...at first I thought the products smelled like an old man but the scent kinda grows on you, as its very,very masculine/deep foresty.
I can't 😁 @Callan you crack me up as always

What does Estee constantly need to take to the post office and why is it such a big deal? Surely she's not the one sending out the orders for MirrorNonsense, so what does she do? And no, I won't watch another video of hers :D

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220606-082622.png

This comment is probably mean and unnecessary lol, but was she always this average? I used to think she was beautiful back in day. I guess all those facials and treatments can't hide her true self, a self obsessed BoSs witch (mean gurl). 🥴

Also thanks @Callan for doing the Lord's work. ❤ I don't have the patience to even hate-watch her content anymore, I find her so unlikeable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1321451
This comment is probably mean and unnecessary lol, but was she always this average? I used to think she was beautiful back in day. I guess all those facials and treatments can't hide her true self, a self obsessed BoSs witch (mean gurl). 🥴

Also thanks @Callan for doing the Lord's work. ❤ I don't have the patience to even hate-watch her content anymore, I find her so unlikeable.
She looks a lot better with darker hair and a slight side part. This makes her look like a cross between Nick from BSB and an egg 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

+1 on what @QueenBW said about the darker hair. But more importantly, I think we are seeing her in the context of her new stank attitude. Not sure if she changed -- she used to be funny, interesting, and refreshing -- or if she's always had a bad attitude and tried to cover it up. It's the classic case of someone who initially looks attractive, then as you get to know them and their personality unfolds, they lose any appeal they might have had initially.

I, too, can't watch her anymore. I've even unsubscribe to her on IG. She's insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s definitely the Nick Carter hair and the forced smile. I still wonder what it will take to finally get her way from what she thinks is her signature look that everyone loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like her short hair but I think it’s the overgrown roots and how she styles it stuck to her head that makes it look bad 😆

for all we know she could be going to Milan after this. not like she would tell her followers anything in advance…. 🙃
Also for some reason I get the feeling that this “person” and her have a really rocky on again/off again relationship and that’s why she chooses not to disclose anything about him

It could have been Madrid actually… but she said in a vlog she had booked it with her BA points and was going there in May. I only ask because it’s June now and I was looking forward to some European city break content! Figured perhaps something went wrong with the person.

for all we know she could be going to Milan after this. not like she would tell her followers anything in advance…. 🙃
Also for some reason I get the feeling that this “person” and her have a really rocky on again/off again relationship and that’s why she chooses not to disclose anything about him

Reactions: 3
Well she was ‘offline’ for a while because she didn’t post she was on holiday in T&C until she had already left… so she wasn’t really updating ‘in real time’… and then once she revealed she has been there she just posted latergrams for a long time, all posts from her holiday in T&C, so we don’t really know where she actually was during that time… could’ve just been home in London taking time off Insta but I think it’s notable that she was ‘off’ Instagram for several weeks with no ‘real time’ updates. So maybe she had gone away somewhere else, or maybe that trip was cancelled, but she definitely was staying off Insta for a while but making it seem like she was on it.

Well she was ‘offline’ for a while because she didn’t post she was on holiday in T&C until she had already left… so she wasn’t really updating ‘in real time’… and then once she revealed she has been there she just posted latergrams for a long time, all posts from her holiday in T&C, so we don’t really know where she actually was during that time… could’ve just been home in London taking time off Insta but I think it’s notable that she was ‘off’ Instagram for several weeks with no ‘real time’ updates. So maybe she had gone away somewhere else, or maybe that trip was cancelled, but she definitely was staying off Insta for a while but making it seem like she was on it.
I feel like she only posts now to make money or to post an AD, she doesn't really share her actual life anymore. Estee from few years ago would never go on a trip and not make some videos from it.

Reactions: 6
Everyday is a "me day" for her.. sorry for the creepy eye pic, hope nobody is eating supper.

1654622477907.png

everytime she acts like she's a fricken journalist or something with her *press gifted crap just pisses me off

1654624026918.png

the Mirror Water tape on her phone lol

1654624130827.png

1654624166403.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I HATE when they put “press”! You were gifted it, it was a freebie, like literally everything else in your life. Own it.

Everyday is a "me day" for her.. sorry for the creepy eye pic, hope nobody is eating supper.

View attachment 1325730

everytime she acts like she's a fricken journalist or something with her *press gifted crap just pisses me off

View attachment 1325790

the Mirror Water tape on her phone lol

View attachment 1325791

View attachment 1325796

Oh I HATE when they put “press”! You were gifted it, it was a freebie, like literally everything else in your life. Own it.
I would love for her to really embrace that “press” and actually write a review of said beauty treatments or freebies. But alas, she is but a mere influencer who tries to act more “industry” than she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to outsource everything but keeps all the goodies and gifted appointments to herself. Such a scam.

Reactions: 6
That "I'm having a me day" annoyed the duck out of me. What else does she ever do except pamper herself? Her life is all vacations, getting her hair bleached, and free facials every week.

Reactions: 16
She had a manicure from Georgia Rae done about a week ago and she's already having a different one done. What a waste of a free treatment.

Reactions: 9
Press day or PR gift send me through the roof. You're a glorified ad, Estee. Not press or a celeb.

And a me day? Do any others exist on Planet Fried Blond Bob?

Reactions: 13
Press day or PR gift send me through the roof. You're a glorified ad, Estee. Not press or a celeb.

And a me day? Do any others exist on Planet Fried Blond Bob?
I mean how many people can spend a whole Tuesday doing this stuff, and then she will get on saying how tired and burned out she is...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.