Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this one too! TBH I think compositionally it's a great photo. But her EXPRESSION. The caption is "dazed", should be "judging you." You can have a neutral mouth but Tyra taught us all to smize for a reason :LOL:

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 07.33.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always dresses so frumpy lol, I mean I don't dress up to work at home but at least I dont plaster it all over social media.

1655224676232.png

also her new hairstyle with layers or whatever looks awful

1655224721487.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, I think Larry must dislike her SO much :eek: Or maybe this is just an experiment on his part, seeing how far he can go with her before she finally realizes that her hair looks absolutely awful!

Reactions: 13
Noticed this on her bracelet from yet another nail appointment. Any idea what it is? Could it say “Hays”? Maybe I’m reaching 😂
Always? She got Amelia a forever (or something) one for her birthday

Reactions: 3
Guess Klaudia didn't get one. Weird how her non ultra rich friends just disappear.

Reactions: 7
Oh that reminds me, I saw Klaudia in the background of a Brittany Bathgate story a while ago! I wonder how Estee feels about her old BFF hanging out with the woman she tried to copy for so long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Been a while since checked in on the train wreck formally known as Essie-button.
Does anyone know how successful her tattoo removal was?

Reactions: 2
Been a while since I checked out the latest gossip...if someone could catch me up :LOL:
So, she's still in the flat? And still #ad-ing every post?

Also...THAT'S ESTEE?! Wow. Not sure if it's just the current fashion and style trends she's following but she hands down looks better in that picture than what she posts now. If I saw this Estee I'd be double taking for sure!

*Ahem* I'll reign it in there.

View attachment 1336549
is she seriously asking what the hell she was wearing when it looks infinitely more put together than the sack-like clothing she wears now?

Reactions: 2
Good on her for embracing early onset middle age. She's always had that daggy personality, she's never fully embraced it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always look like a melting human figure?

1655524422880.png

finally capitalizing on being Estee's worker/friend

1655524503980.png

no one is asking

1655524572882.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.