Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers this delicious roasting that was also aimed at Estee, guess shes always been a hard worker lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ha, you guys crack me up, so many valid points! Everything she does is just to enrich herself while everything else is gifted to her, most people work to make other people rich for a paycheck.. anything that she does herself she doesn't have to pay someone else to do, and it all just goes into her pockets anyways.

Reactions: 8
Wow, how many times is she going to announce the 30k subs?

1648839907480.png

she's giving 30% off this weekend of all her stuff, ok guys, hurry up to get yours lol

1648839966049.png

sounds desperate for sales

1648840015708.png

I did a random pause to catch the text lol.. guess what Estee you love the 100% discount even more

1648840107019.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Remember even she, Estée Lalonde, carries boxes to the post office herself sometimes… it shocks everyone, the toil she puts in. #ELWorks
Really, she's a role model to us all and we should not mock her at all. #workethics #ELforpresident

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ Wise words :D

When I was still working in the office (I'm a fashion designer) I would run around dropping packages to the post office all the time, and I mean lots of packages for work till the week I gave birth, the way she keeps congratulating herself is really .. stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

When I was still working in the office (I'm a fashion designer) I would run around dropping packages to the post office all the time, and I mean lots of packages for work till the week I gave birth, the way she keeps congratulating herself is really .. stunning.
You did what? @Callan , you're a mama? Your baby is lucky to have such a fun, snarky ma <3

• Heart
You did what? @Callan , you're a mama? Your baby is lucky to have such a fun, snarky ma <3
You my friend gave me a chuckle, thank you, such a precious commnet I shall treasure it. Yes I had a baby boy at the end of 2020 :) We named him Julian after Julian Sands, my favorite Warlock lol. One of my fave old school semi cheesy horror movies.

1648844796910.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She did this huge build up for the 30k followers just to give 30% off?? Wow, what an amazing initiative 🙄

• Haha
And then she said numerous times how she will never ever ever give that discount again, like relax okay lol, smaller companies than your own give discounts all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the mark up on her products if she’s able to do 10% off sets and then 30% off on top of that. They’re probably made for $2, sold for $50.

really can’t believe her stories today - bragging and boasting about the sale and the 30k followers in like 10 diff stories, so embarrassing. I’m so close to just blocking this chick and hoping that my brain can forget about her entirely

Did you catch her live? It’s still up for ~24 hours only~ (like it’s some exclusive event with an actual celebrity or person who has something important to say) she mentions mirror water and the sale 100 times and has to emphasize how hard she works. Again. Of course.

Also touches on her relationship and says without saying that she has a boyfriend… so what we all already knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think there’s only been a very small window of time in the last few years where she HASN’T had a boyfriend… I think she’s been with someone almost her entire teen-adult life… but the funny thing is she really cultivates the ‘single girl’ persona, and I mean really leans into it, and I think her audience fully believes that since breaking up with Aslan she has been mostly single.

Reactions: 16
The way she says in her vlog that we don't see all the hours she works and we only see her downtime, as if she isn't the sole arbiter of what is shown on her vlogs ... I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

A mama & a fashion designer! Who would have guessed that annoyance at Estee could bring so many amazing people together?

I don't understand who pushed her to found mirror water? She looks so unhealthy and lifeless, how can she sell well-being products with that look? Her hair is completely dead, her eyes long lost their sparkles. What will be the selling point of these products? Use our bath salts to feel bored and sick of everything like Estee?

• Heart
The way she says in her vlog that we don't see all the hours she works and we only see her downtime, as if she isn't the sole arbiter of what is shown on her vlogs ... I can't.
And like yeah we know we see your downtime— and you get a lot of it! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so transparent how insecure she is in what she does. She has no idea of how others work, she has no idea who she is and what she’s doing. It’s sad really, and if she wasn’t such an ass about these thing I’d feel more sorry for her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.