Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One big ad for beauty pie? How is packaging ‘deluxe’? Just reading off the products, couldnt even say hyaluronicnacid serum she had to read the whole packaging and she looked confused

her hair is so thin shes losing it! Dont know why she flicks her hair back, theres nothing to flick

Reactions: 6
you’d think after being an influencer for years in the beauty space she’d know how to describe things better. Everything beauty pie was “so lux” “so deluxe” “smells so good”… seriously couldn’t come up with anything else???

Reactions: 5
Oh no, sorry Estee, every video you film is an Ad these days.. anything she mention has an Affiliate link or she's at sponsored events, she started off making vlogs about her life and like many Youtubers transitioned into fulltime Home Shopping Network.. Just because she puts the word AD on a video once in awhile doesn't mean that her other content is real and organic. And she gets so defensive, shezus, she must have been a joy to live with!

Reactions: 12
She keeps announcing the same milestones multiple times, its funny, she just sells stuff, the whole "the conscious community" is on such a back burner, and in this day and age I mean what even is it? She never really has an answer for that. It's as if she wrote a book and someone asked what the book was about, and a year later she still can't sum it up in a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been announcing their 30k “milestone” for about 2 weeks even before they actually hit 30k… don’t see the point. She keeps alluding to some special release or something when they hit 30k but nothings been said yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1149351
Is she seriously boasting about going to the post office herself? Like we’re all sitting around thinking “wow she goes to the post office herself instead of sending her minions? She’s so nice and down to earth”
🤦‍♀️
is she serious? I think she actually lost her sense of reality. she must think she's some kind of a-lister celebrity or sth. People who are literally billionaires still do their menial jobs and if they don't it's because they're too busy. Her fall is coming slowly but surely. She has nothing to offer to anyone in anyway. No one will care about mirror water. The spokespersons for goop-y brands should influence people.

I believe she has quite an awful reputation by now. No matter how many free crappy gifts she sends she's gonna have a hard time hitting 40k. For the last 15 years or so people kept on saying that youtube and social media was real work, real jobs. But then they stopped whenever they liked because they were overwhelmed, had mental issues, or plain bored. And then they thought they would go back and pick up from where they left. Well surprise, real jobs doesn't work like that. Estee keeps insulting her subscribers constantly and then expect them to follow the mirror piss brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her recent mirror water video trying to convince her mom being nominated is a big deal is so sad. Her mom isn’t supportive at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her recent mirror water video trying to convince her mom being nominated is a big deal is so sad. Her mom isn’t supportive at all.
That 'wow'from her mom was sad

Also, dont they pay for be nominated? Its not like her salts are selling out in record time

It’s also a bit sad that her moms first guesses were “you’re engaged” and “you’re divorced” - no wonder estee has such a f-ed up relationship with men, her mom has probably raised her as if that’s all that matters in life

1648468006147.png

FIVE stories about this place and I had to click back because the only time she wrote “gift” is on the first story and it’s sooo tiny I didn’t see it the first time

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s also a bit sad that her moms first guesses were “you’re engaged” and “you’re divorced” - no wonder estee has such a f-ed up relationship with men, her mom has probably raised her as if that’s all that matters in life

View attachment 1155905
FIVE stories about this place and I had to click back because the only time she wrote “gift” is on the first story and it’s sooo tiny I didn’t see it the first time
I cannot see it

Reactions: 3
I didn't see the stories with her mom but I believe you guys, she comes off as sort of cold so often and when Estee calls her, as in some of her vlogs, she's on speaker phone and is full of this "Ohhh greeeeat" fake non excitement. I'm lucky that my mom is the opposite, I feel sorry for Estee that she had to grow up around that kind of attitude.

View attachment 1155905
That *gifted is so tiny, as if she was ashamed to say it out loud, gee wonder why?!

I didn't see the stories with her mom but I believe you guys, she comes off as sort of cold so often and when Estee calls her, as in some of her vlogs, she's on speaker phone and is full of this "Ohhh greeeeat" fake non excitement. I'm lucky that my mom is the opposite, I feel sorry for Estee that she had to grow up around that kind of attitude.

I think Call me Kelly is the type of mom that made Estee feel bad about herself when she was younger. Now that Estee is rich and, yes, successful in her field of work (as much as that might baffle us), she probably feels more confident and "equal". But even in the earliest days when I started following her, she would never go to Canada on her own, Aslan was always with her. And later is was one of her BFF of the month. I always felt like she didn't want to be around her mom/family on her own. And that IS sad, if you think about it.

I don’t know, I always assumed she didn't like how her family reminded her of her old life, that’s why she always needed an anchor for her life in England. Her mother is weird but I don't think she used to be like that. She could be resenting Estee for becoming a snob.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know, I always assumed she didn't like how her family reminded her of her old life, that’s why she always needed an anchor for her life in England. Her mother is weird but I don't think she used to be like that. She could be resenting Estee for becoming a snob.
Very true. I can see Estee acting holier than thou on her rare trips to Canada. And I’m sure her mom doesn’t love that she never goes to visit her

If anyone is interested, Estee is on the big move podcast. I don't think she has posted about it, but I'll try to listen on my commute (if it's not too annoying) and report back.

How many facials can one woman have?!? Surely she’s over exfoliating. Post laser you're meant to be super gentle with your skin and let it naturally exfoliate…

If anyone is interested, Estee is on the big move podcast. I don't think she has posted about it, but I'll try to listen on my commute (if it's not too annoying) and report back.
I’m halfway though and she is so up her own arse it’s insane. She goes on and on about how much she works and how everyone is shocked about how much she works when they work with her 🥱

I love hearing influencers talk about how hard they work… it’s actually hilarious how much they’re all in a bubble. They think they have the most important and hard job in the world.

Reactions: 17
I’m halfway though and she is so up her own arse it’s insane. She goes on and on about how much she works and how everyone is shocked about how much she works when they work with her 🥱
Has she never asked herself WHY so many people are shocked about how much she works? Could it be that she portrays herself as a spoiled rich kid who goes from beauty treatment to beauty treatment with breaks to unbox free clothing along the way? Hmmmm. 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember even she, Estée Lalonde, carries boxes to the post office herself sometimes… it shocks everyone, the toil she puts in. #ELWorks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.