Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean yeah, Estee needs an assitatnt to pretty much wipe her butt and cook her food, then complains that she actually goes to the post office ALL BY HERSELF!! And then proceeds to give deep life advice that's pretty much "buy my body oil and my journal and you too will be better, I promise".
She’s basically a traveling snake oil salesperson these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I sometimes think that Estee could be on the spectrum 🤷🏼‍♀️, in ways she behaves she reminds me a lot of my sister who is!

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but how many times does she have to mention this carrot juice. Every week she talks about it... guess it was free then? #gifted

trying to post a pic but tattle is having a glitchy it seems :p

Reactions: 3
Haha, she's tired all the time because she's watching the Johnny Depp trial.. same girl who said she wants 3 kids. I have one and I'm exhausted 90% of each day and there are no weekends off to catch up on sleep lol.

1650562403607.png

Three kids? Effie alone has her wanting to pull her hair out in frustration. Three kids would mean major meltdowns every day, for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so boring seriously all she does now is go for facials and re-post Mirror water Instagram posts 🥱🥱

I haven't been on her IG in ages, still nothing interesting on it I see...

1651364855640.png

Also what a tone deaf comment, about everything being OK if her eyebrows are done... unreal

1651364960574.png

• Sick
Why does it look like she's wearing a diaper under these shorts?
I feel like she often wears clothes that are too small for her? Like she wants to be a certain size so she jams herself into them instead of just buying the size that actually fits her (and would therefore look more flattering)?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she often wears clothes that are too small for her? Like she wants to be a certain size so she jams herself into them instead of just buying the size that actually fits her (and would therefore look more flattering)?
i don’t think she’s buying a lot of her stuff! Must tell PR the wrong size rather than accept a larger size.

Reactions: 8
She's finally getting that fug tattoo removed, of course the tattoo removal is GIFTED... why are people with money so damn cheap??!

1651859614442.png

1651859677116.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s so embarrassing to get discounted tattoo removal. As you said, she’s so cheap. I go to this clinic and pay sooooo much money for tattoo removal. But what, because she begged them for free sessions she gets them? I can’t wait for influencer culture to be over. Lame.

Reactions: 17
It’s so embarrassing to get discounted tattoo removal. As you said, she’s so cheap. I go to this clinic and pay sooooo much money for tattoo removal. But what, because she begged them for free sessions she gets them? I can’t wait for influencer culture to be over. Lame.
Also she has hated that tattoo for a long time, like years and waited this long till it was giftend.. unreal!

Reactions: 12
Probably because she keeps her followers completely in the dark. She went on a holiday “a couple weeks ago” and no one knew??? Weird.

Probably because she keeps her followers completely in the dark. She went on a holiday “a couple weeks ago” and no one knew??? Weird.
Yeah saw that on her IG stories I was like whaaat? People like Estee and Niomi Smart only seem happy when they are on some luxurious vacation.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.